business development Job Reviews
Women who are business developments have an overall job satisfaction level of 4.5, 100% of them believe there is gender equality in their firms, and make an average salary range of $100k-$150k.
I've worked here for 8 months and there are a lot of women working here and in high-management roles. The company doesn't seem to be gender biased.
I have been here for a few years and there are a lot of women, many in managerial, director and VP roles. The pay is good, benefits are on par with all large companies. All in all I really enjoy it here and would highly recommend.
NEGOTIATE your entrance salary and vacation! You are stuck in pay scale grades and can only go up one grade at a time, which is not a big salary change. Each PSG adds more to your bonus though.
My first day was a long time ago, but I would tell myself to roll with the changes. Breathe. It's a constantly evolving industry and Google has been right there moving with it. It can be challenging, but it's all worth it because you truly feel like you're making a difference in the world.
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Director, Business Development + Client Relations
- Business Development Analyst
- Marketing and Business Development Manager
- Business Development Coordinator
- Business Development Operations
- Physician Integration and Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- New Business Development
- Business Development/Capture Manager