We’re changing the way women get hired. This new feature is separate from your community profile and only accessible to select corporate partners. Your professional profile makes it easier than ever to get noticed by recruiters and register for upcoming FGB virtual recruiting events.
1. Navigate to your brand new professional profile: https://fairygodboss.com/users/job-profile. You can access your profile from your community profile at any time. You can also access your professional profile from the FGB jobs page or when registering for a virtual recruiting event (more on this later!).
2. Next, easily add your work experience by uploading your resume in either PDF or Word document format. Don’t have a resume ready? No problem! You'll have the option to download your LinkedIn profile as a PDF and upload it.
3. Once you’ve uploaded your resume, we’ll extract your information and auto-populate your profile. Be sure to double-check each field to make sure your information was imported correctly. (Note: We currently support one resume at a time, but you can update that resume at any time by uploading a new resume.)
4. Click save! You’re all set. You’ll receive a confirmation email from FGB with your exclusive access to the official FGB Job Search Handbook.
By creating your professional profile, you’re one step closer to landing your dream job. But don’t worry — your current employer won’t be able to see your profile as long as you have them indicated as your current employer on your profile.
If there's an upcoming event you're interested in, once you've completed the above steps, you’re able to check the eligibility requirements then easily register for the event by following these steps:
1. Answer the required additional questions.
2. To simultaneously save your profile and register for the event, click on the checkbox, then hit the "save and register" button (If you’re not quite sure you’re ready to register, you can always register later by visiting the FGB events page).
Once you’ve registered for the recruiting event, you cannot unregister. If you no longer want to attend the event, please contact email@example.com with your account details, along with the name of the specific virtual recruiting event.