Tips & Comments
- FMLA team member told an employee "We do not have a maternity leave policy, we have FMLA." The moment you go out your 12 weeks kicks in, FMLA team member agreed that a reasonable interpretation of the policy is to not go out until you are in labor.
- Policy uses vacation days first (you may reserve 5) then unpaid.
- ?Unknown - please leave a tip
- Not Available 100%
- Also, no affiliation with any daycare providers.
- MSK has adoption support up to $7,500 after successful adoption
What are the benefits at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center? Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 6 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, healthcare, flextime, 401-k matching. These benefits are based on tips anonymously submitted by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center employees.
http://www.mskcc.org/https://fairygodboss.com/company-overview/memorial-sloan-kettering-cancer-center 3.5 stars, based on 14 reviews Company Website