AMACN Associate Manager, Compliance

Accenture is a great place to work for women. Most groups are flexible and allow remote work. I woud find it difficult to work for another company because of the amount of flexibility that I have. There can be more women promoted and I know they are aware of that and are pushing to close the gap there. The recent performance review process was not executed well this year. Within the US most people did not receive raises even if they were high performers because all of the money went to individuals that were promoted. Hopefully they will reevaluate the new process and fix it otherwise people will leave.

When I took maternity leave twice it was 8 weeks paid 100% each time. They have since increased the number of weeks to 16.
fairygalinda Business Analyst

If you are searching for equality in the work place Accenture is a great place to work at. During my time there I saw that you were only judged on what you contribute to the team. Everyone I met was friendly, welcoming and professional.

yaliegirl2050

Know the unwritten rules and know yourself so that you can figure out if this is the right place for you.

Good opportunity if you know how to navigate the waters.
themoon

i would advise women to apply for this company as my company has gender friendly policies.

lincolnspenny Senior Digital Marketing Manager

You can really get what you want from it to make your work life balance work if you ask and prove yourself. There is a lot of power given to the individual to make it work for them.

Anonymous - 9803 Bhrs

Women have a voice at Accenture. Women lead at the top. Newly promoted chief executive of one of the global businesses replaced a man.

Great People and Place to work with and also the policies are amazing.

Analytics is a more flexible place. Look for opportunities there as there is a lot to learn and lot of exciting changes taking place

mworker

it is great , I feel as if this employeer strives to create equality and enforce it

Make the role your own and make your choices - find a good mentor to support you.

Great maternity and paternity policies

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 93 reviews Company Website AMACN fairygalinda yaliegirl2050 themoon lincolnspenny anon1734 anon1736 mworker anon1611