Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group

www.ackmanziff.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group to join us.

Paychex Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very flexible hours once you have gone through training. Management can vary. Overall great company and culture. Once you work there 3 years you get the avg commissions from the past 6 months while you are out on leave. They are making improvements and new changes to more time off for leave and sales salaried employees have discretionary time off. Taking lots of time off at Christmas and January is tough to do. This is busy season.

Nexius Solutions, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

great place to work, great culture and environment. Great benefits (CIGNA)

Hubbell Incorporated Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Hubbell is very white and very male. Women and POC exist at the individual contributor level, but are very rare in management. The organization chart does not have a single woman in the top tiers.

Occasionally using workplace flexibility is expected, but any kind of repeated use is discouraged and will probably lead to a review of your commitment.

Vanquis Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very low ration of women to men in managerial roles. Unfortunately the women in the managerial roles aren't given the support they need or they don't have time to coach/support other women in the workplace. It is a hugely male dominated It and projects dept where every day there's just another man measuring his 'wiggly jiggly' against another mans wiggly jiggly. Make sure you sit at the table with everybody else and don't sit back in meeting. Speak up as your opinion counts. Women need a role model and you can be it.

DeVries Global Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a good workplace for women and allows job growth

Dominican University Of California Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a good place if you are young and want experience, but they prefer younger people and may not want to promote you.

Not for Pay, Hiring

Michigan Public Health Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The overall company is staffed by women a lot of the time, but if you are a contract, you will be sent out to other agencies to work. I never had to file a complaint about the agency I was placed in, but I didn't feel intimidated at MPHI.

Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this company for more than 6 years. I left a job which paid significantly more because this job offered benefits (vacation, sick, health insurance, 401(k), and when taking all of these things into account, the total compensation was close to what I was making. I was promised regular performance reviews and told I could expect raises commensurate with the quality of work I performed. In the first couple of years, I had a couple of reviews and got only minimal raises in spite of excellent work product. After the first couple of years, a "moratorium" was put on future raises. Profanity goes unchecked in this workplace. Although multiple people reported one particular person's frequent use of the c-word, this employee was only ever reprimanded and sent home for a day or two. For more than 6 years this went on, and to my knowledge, the employee is still there. (He is their largest money-maker) On several occasions, I discussed company morale with the CEO. Nothing was done. Management is more interested in profit-taking than in the people who work for this company. The paralegals are vastly underpaid given the work they do. When I did finally give my notice, and brought up the CEO's failure to deliver on regular reviews/raises, blame was passed to me for failing to ask for such. In my opinion, raises are given as a reward for excellent work. It should not be up to the employee to demand them. Finally, in light of the "moratorium" which was never "lifted," why would any person believe the request for a raise would be granted—particularly when it was common knowledge many requests for such had been denied, even prior to the moratorium. The culture of this business is toxic.

Prescott Medical Communications Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a very small company (under 35 employees), and the "small town" feel can be both good and bad-- everybody knows everybody, but it is difficult to navigate in the case of personality conflicts. Fortunately, those are rare! The benefits are incredible. There is 2 weeks paternity/adoption leave at 100%, 12 weeks maternity at 60%, an additional 12 weeks unpaid. The health insurance is 100% free. No premiums, no co-pay, and it's GOOD insurance, and the company pays your deductible into an HSA account, so there is effectively no deductible either. And it's free to add family to the plan, too. There is also a 3% matched SIMPLE IRA that is vested from month 3. Work-life balance is strongly emphasized with half day Fridays in the summer, unlimited work from home (provided you are getting your work done, of course), unlimited sick leave (within reason), 15 days vacation and 5 personal days out of the gate. Most people work 35-40 hours a week. My only criticisms of the company? There are some management bottlenecks where the more junior employees (like me) often find themselves with not a lot to do, while senior employees are swamped. It can feel a bit cliquey as the more senior employees have been here since the company was founded (15 years ago) and the junior employees obviously have not. There is also a slight generational issue, as junior employees often leave for greener pastures once hitting mid-level. I think a big part of that is we are paid slightly less (in exchange for all of these benefits) than big medical communications companies / Pharmaceutical companies, so it's all a question of where your balance lies-- younger men and women with no kids might be better served elsewhere, but this is a very supportive environment to get your feet wet in medical communications and project management

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great resources