Adastra Corporation

www.adastracorp.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Adastra Corporation to join us.

ICICI Bank Ltd. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Mrs. Chanda Khochar who is the CEO and MD of ICICI Bank is a great inspiration to any other woman joining this organisation. It is a great place to work

It is a women oriented and friendly organisation

American-Scandinavian Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This place is aweful. The mission of the organization is good, but leardership--the President in general--is dificult to work with, rude to women, and doesn't take employees ideas into account when making decisions.

Texas Capital Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 2 to 5 years. There are not many women in executive positions but that is pretty standard in the banking industry. Generally women are treated fairly. Although the company states that maternity leave is on par with the industry, that basically means it is non-existent. From other women who have taken maternity leave, I've heard you take your remaining PTO days first (100% pay), then short term disability for up to 8 weeks (60% pay), and then FMLA takes you to 12 weeks (0% pay). The good thing is that management is very supportive but the maternity leave is not generous at all.

La Jolla Institute for Allergy & Immunology Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women have a really hard time moving into the upper management at this company. There are very few women faculty (which is common in science unfortunately) but there are also very few women in the executive group which really affects people's attitudes towards women wanting to move up in the ranks.

Trotec Laser Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a U.S. subsidiary of a European company. Two of the four Director roles in the U.S. are filled by women. I think this is a great place for a woman to work who's starting her career and wants her work to be valued and seen. There is a small company/office feel day-to-day with the network and infrastructure of a global corporation guiding the strategy. With that comes the good and bad of each scenario. However, all of the global leadership roles are filled by men. We run into subtle discrimination against our gender and also because we are not European. Overall, I still like it.

ClickTale Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

family values are strongly appreciated however in any sales role where you would leave formaternity leave you must accept the consequences of losing your prospects/accounts.

Virginia Museum of Transportation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Time off is never a problem, and the employees support one another since we are a predominantly female work force. The difficulty that women face here is that the powers that be are male and often treat the women who work here like they are secretaries or inferior even though these women are the experts in their field (we are small and there is only one person per department). Women are overruled or their ideas are frequently shot down if the man in charge and/or the male-dominated board doesn't come up with that idea first.

Kmart Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've been working here for 4 months, I've noticed that employees whether male or female are treated mostly the same, women are often hired for less strenuous positions, but other than that men and women are treated equally

Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at the Santa Clarita location and for this department for over two years. When I initially began working at this location I was excited that I would be working for management that included a lot of women as I assumed that this would entail support for their staff in all matters from work to home obligations such as personal and maternity leave, etc. Unfortunately, these were not women that were empowering to other women and instead focused on negatively belittling their support staff and this adversely affected the work environment and impacted the well being and productivity of their female staff. Taking time off was frowned upon and negatively documented and petty personal attacks, gossip and other non work related personal issues between senior staff and newer staff were fostered and enabled by management. Senior staff would create a hostile environment for the junior staff by accepting the claims of the senior staff without researching said claims. These claims were taken for face value without proper justification, documentation or cause. This created an stressful work environment and created hostility between workers which made it difficult for women to transfer, advance to higher paying positions or to promote to other positions within LA County in general regardless of the department. This was absolutely one of the worst locations and departments that I have ever worked for. I would not recommend this place for any ambitious or intelligent women to work at or any reason. The only reason to work here is if you enjoy drama, have a petty high school clique mentality, have no ambition to promote or transfer and would like to stay in the same redundant position doing the same thing until retirement all while under the scrutiny of unhappy women who project their misery onto their staff.

Taproot Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015