Adobe Systems http://www.adobe.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Adobe Systems?
Be Golden

Adobe strives to live by its core values - genuine, exceptional, innovative and involved.

Lady Shutthefrontdoor Product Marketing Manager, Digital Media

Adobe is a typical male-dominated tech company environment/ boys club. There are 14K employees and 30% are women. I see no women with children in the senior leadership. The macho all-in work culture exists and I see no part-time or flexible work options(like job shares). Employees can work from home if they arrange it with their manager but I see this as table stakes. Each employee seems to be weighed down with a lot of work. As a product marketing manager I work almost every evening and sacrifice a lot of important time with my children to stay afloat at Adobe.

Lady Anon3540 Marketing

Lack of opportunities for those outside of headquarters. Middle managers often not given reign to create positive change or bring new ideas to the table. Lack of support and opportunity is frustrating for ambitious women who do not like being boxed in to narrow roles. New generous maternity leave benefits appear positive on the outside. The catch is the lack of coverage while one is out combined with the lack of support/judgement on how much time one takes upon returning to the office. These issues must be addressed.

Lady gogal Sales, Sales

If you are outside of California the benefits follow the state - generally 6 weeks of paid maternity or 8 or 9 if c-section. The pay is good but there is ZERO coverage while you are out. On maternity leave I felt grateful for my being home. When I game back the following 9 months were the worst of my career. I had the same goal for four quarters though I had been out and no one had even made a call on my behalf. Also HR gave me incorrect information and messed up my pay. It was as if there were no women on maternity leave ever so they did not know any better. It's a male heavy company especially in sales. I enjoyed the products I sold very much there but I left because the year after maternity I felt pushed me to the edge.

Lady Yaya Marketing, Marketing

Great place for women to work especially with new benefits.

Lady izze Producer, Global Marketing Organization

Adobe cares deeply about employees and the benefits are very good. Flexible vacation negotiated with your manager, no bean counting. Management roles fall directly down gender lines: Women predominate in Marketing, Men in Executive Management, Engineering, and Product Management roles. There is a definite gender gap.

Lady JoseyGirl

Be strong and assertive. Emotionally intelligence is strong at Adobe, for both men and women. I am surrounded by strong, educated, accomplished women - and it is inspiring. Best company, best people.

Lady Turtles

The company is trying to support advancement of women from a training perspective but from a true advancement to VP levels, it is falling short. California and New York office are doing okay. Utah and India are way short on women in key leadership positions.

Better than most high tech but not as good as starting your own company. Not very many women at the VP and above level.
Lady anon134 IT

I worked for over 4 years and the team that I was in was under constant flux. Pay was excellent and perks attractive but advancement was limited for women when compared to men.

Madam Digital

there are a lot of women working here, but unusually few in product or eng. Management is male-dominated and not diverse, something of a 'boys club' especially in the US offices. This which makes it tougher for women to advance in their ranks.

Would depend on department and location

Women Review Adobe Systems for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Adobe Systems by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 14 reviews Company Website Be Golden Lady Shutthefrontdoor Lady Anon3540 Lady gogal Lady Yaya Lady izze Lady JoseyGirl Lady Turtles Lady anon134 Madam Digital