• Top rated company current
3.7

Lady Boss

Vice President of Major Accounts Sales

Major Accounts

I have been with ADP for 13 years and I have two children who are 13 and 17. ADP has allowed me to provide for my family financially, and I have not ever missed anything for my children...which makes me run through brick walls for ADP. As well, I have had the opportunity to win trips to places like Monte Carlo, London, Italy, Hawaii, Cabo, Mayan Riviera, and more. In the 13 years, I have been a sales rep for four years and in leadership for nine years so far. I put my name in for a promotion to Vice President, and ADP relocated my family across the country. The relocation package was exceptional and took 98% of the stress off of my family. I am a lifer! And, there isn't a better company in the world that truly VALUES and APPRECIATES their employees!! Another example ... when the recession was hitting so many companies and they were eliminating their 401K, ADP sent an email out and if you had 5+ years of service...they increased our match! AMAZING! Plus, I work with people that have 20+ years of experience at ADP, and one person has been with ADP for...32 YEARS!! It's an amazing place to work, and I feel valued and appreciated.

Lady L

Great opportunities, people are great, home shore is available, very good benefits. But in my department we work long hours.

That Girl

I was the only girl on the online marketing team. The guys all treated me as one of them, whether I was a girl - I don't think they even noticed. They even so much as knew it was time to lay low when I cried in meetings as it meant I was frustrated and angry.