Aflac Incorporated http://www.aflac.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Aflac Incorporated?
Domino

Great maternity leave package

Paid 100% of salary during maternity leave
Lady anon868 Associate

good company

Madam Luci Associate, Sales

Aflac is a wonderful company to work with! You literally get out of it what you put in. Once you have built an income, if you need to take some time off, it is totally up to you and you can do what you need! Women often do better with this company than men. As long as you have the motivation to succeed and the drive to accomplish your goals, it is awesome!

Lady Aflac Chick Agent

It's a "Boy's Club" up top.

Lady Nakisea

Try to pair up with District Coordinator that is female or at least make sure that there is a successful female in your office. I have found that being the only female in my office is quite a challenge. The guys are great but they just don't understand the female dynamic.

Lady Love

Aflac gives women the ability to earn 6 digits anywhere they live! The opportunities are endless with Income, Trips, Management and meeting new people. The experiences and the way of life Aflac has afforded myself and my family are priceless!!!

Lady angelafank Agent, Sales

hang in there its tough but well worth it

Lady Pembroke Independent Agent

Working for this company has been wonderful for me. You get out of it what your willing to put into it. It's commission based which is hard if you're used to a salary and a lot depends on the district you are assigned to. My district manager has been incredibly supportive and welcoming with out being creepy. I feel comfortable contacting him or my training agent whenever I have a question no matter how silly it seems. They've been great at providing training and still leaving me free to do things my way.

Lady Bunny050

This is a great company to be a part of. They offer training, bonuses, stock options, contests, trips. However, everyone is an Independent Agent. You have be careful who you trust. Not everyone will be there to assist you. They are all out to grow their business and will do whatever it takes even if it is taking it away from other agents.

Madam momof9258 Administrative Assistant

Research the types of policies that are offered. Get to know a little about Aflac before taking the drivers seat!

Women Review Aflac Incorporated for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Aflac Incorporated by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 14 reviews Company Website Domino Lady anon868 Madam Luci Lady Aflac Chick Lady Nakisea Lady Love Lady angelafank Lady Pembroke Lady Bunny050 Madam momof9258