Aflac Incorporated http://www.aflac.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Aflac Incorporated?
Lady aelepp02 Associate

I love this company, women and men are treated exactly the same, especially as far as pay wise. It's all in how hard you work! My team is fantastic and we all continually push each other everyday to hit our goals and be the best region out there. It;s not a 9-5 job, which I love and I don't have to sit a desk everyday and be micromanaged. Overall, I would recommend this to any woman who is ready to get out from behind the desk and take control of her life!

Lady 8688denise Field Agent, Agent

I Just started, I'm still learning. It is not as easy as it look but the team support is amazing.

Lady cmjbach Agent

You have to give it all your attention especially the first 2 years. There is a lot of good training, you just have to use the material and make it yours. It can be a very rewarding company with incentives and trips. They want to make sure you can make a living doing something you like and can help people at the same time.

Lady Snow White

I worked as an Agent in FL, AZ & CA for Aflac. I was also in management in each state. I did not work for the corporate office. That would be a very different experience.

Women Review Aflac Incorporated for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Aflac Incorporated by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 14 reviews Company Website Lady aelepp02 Lady 8688denise Lady cmjbach Lady Snow White