Aflac Incorporated

3.9

"Aflac gives women the ability to earn 6 digits anywhere they live! The opportunities are endless with Income, Trips, Management and meeting new people. The experiences and the way of life Aflac has afforded myself and my family are priceless!!!"
Would you recommend Aflac Incorporated to other women?
"hang in there its tough but well worth it"
agent, sales
Would you recommend Aflac Incorporated to other women?
"Working for this company has been wonderful for me. You get out of it what your willing to put into it. It's commission based which is hard if you're used to a salary and a lot depends on the district you are assigned to. My district manager has been incredibly supportive and welcoming with out being creepy. I feel comfortable contacting him or my training agent whenever I have a question no matter how silly it seems. They've been great at providing training and still leaving me free to do things my way."
Independent Agent, N/A
Would you recommend Aflac Incorporated to other women?
"This is a great company to be a part of. They offer training, bonuses, stock options, contests, trips. However, everyone is an Independent Agent. You have be careful who you trust. Not everyone will be there to assist you. They are all out to grow their business and will do whatever it takes even if it is taking it away from other agents."
Would you recommend Aflac Incorporated to other women?
"Research the types of policies that are offered. Get to know a little about Aflac before taking the drivers seat!"
Administrative Assistant, N/A
Would you recommend Aflac Incorporated to other women?
"I love this company, women and men are treated exactly the same, especially as far as pay wise. It's all in how hard you work! My team is fantastic and we all continually push each other everyday to hit our goals and be the best region out there. It;s not a 9-5 job, which I love and I don't have to sit a desk everyday and be micromanaged. Overall, I would recommend this to any woman who is ready to get out from behind the desk and take control of her life!"
Associate, N/A