Allstate Insurance Group https://www.allstatebenefits.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Allstate Insurance Group?
Grassy813 Human Resources

Allstate is a great company for women looking for a work/life balance. They have great benefits, a decent maternity leave policy, and had several women in executive roles willing to be mentors and role models. If you are looking for advancing your career as a women, it may be difficult to do here. There was a big gap between early level leaders and Directors, with the Manager/Sr Manager stepping stone role almost completely eliminated in my department, and most other senior roles in other areas were held by while men. Unfortunately it was very hard to see a long-term career here, even though the culture and people were fantastic.

anon2029

There are quite a few women represented in upper management. I feel Allstate implementing Continuous Improvement has opened the company up for better employee relations.

PhlTriallawyer Senior Trial Attorney, Litigation Services

Allstate definitely promotes a flexible work environment and many women are high ranking corporate officers.

Ju6ap4 Claim Service Leader

Overall it is a great company but it is still very male dominated.

Six weeks is allowed regardless of type of birth. Cesarean or natural. Does not matter if you have the doctor's medical clearance to work or not you will only be paid for five weeks via the STD policy.
Underwriter lady Underwriter

Offers great mothers rooms.

Lady anon1030 Claims Adjuster, Claims

The company is very flexible, the majority of people in my office are women

Lady Sales Management, Sales

I have been in multiple positions over my 8 years at Allstate. I have been encouraged to grow and develop my skills and training and have been given multiple opportunities to sustain a proper work/life balance.

Lady strawberries Human Resources

This is a great place to work. Managers and team members value work life balance.

Lady hakmanxx

I've worked at Allstate for over 5 years. There are quite a few women working here but most are in lower management positions. While they are generous with vacation, working over 10 hours days are common. You may also be working during your vacation by staying on top or emails and calling in for important meetings. Promotions and advancement do not correlate to performance but who you know and who is willing to be an advocate for you. Management specifically in the IT PMO has turned into a "Mean Girls" club and they are weeding out some great resources just based on not liking them.

It's really turned into a mean girls club, might work if your willing to play the game.
Lady BUTTERFLY Senior Claims Consultant, Claims

I have worked here for a long time. However, the work culture has changed dramatically in the past 2-3 years and where a 40-45 work week was fairly normal and the work load was reasonable, now it is a 50+ work week and the expectations are often unattainable - unless you want to put in around 60 hours a week ... Work/life balance for exempt employees is non existent unless you don't meet expectations

Women Review Allstate Insurance Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Allstate Insurance Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.2 stars, based on 13 reviews Company Website Grassy813 anon2029 PhlTriallawyer Ju6ap4 Underwriter lady Lady anon1030 Lady Sales Lady strawberries Lady hakmanxx Lady BUTTERFLY