American Express Company https://www.americanexpress.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about American Express Company?
Lady rae6319 Crs, Hbs

I remember being so excited. It was and is great company. Of course there are pitfalls as there is with every call center. I wish the call time wasn't focused on so much if the quality is there then should be overlooked.

Lady phxvirgo Customer Service

I worked there for 18 years. When my husband passed away (he was a Mr Mom) the company asked me to come back to work after only 3 days. I hadn't even buried my husband yet. I asked to be part time for a short period of time to help my children transition. I was told I had to come back full time or not at all. I chose my family over the company because they proved they didn't care about a happy work life balance like they always tried to promote.

as long as they dont have a family to take care of
Lady Dina

Politics/Politics/ Politics

Lady Ice

Wonderful company for working mothers and fathers.

Lady ipatch07 Director, Consumer Products and Marketing

This company is very mom friendly- good work from home policy and maternity leave. It's a bit tougher to be fully virtual and there seems to be a glass ceiling if you are balancing being primary care giver and a career.

Lady Debi Customer Service

Its a good place to work depending on which Center you are working at. Some are better than others

Lady artist

LONG DAYS AND ALWAYS HAVING TO DO MORE AND MORE - RAISES IF ANY ARE BASED ON PERFORMANCE RATINGS WHICH ARE DETERMINED VIA A BELL CURVE. AVERAGE INCREASE 1.5% IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SALARY RANGE. LEADERS DO NOT GET OVERTIME PAY

Lady Donna

Flexibility ..good job for women...good benefits

Madam Bbot

Lots of women in leadership positions. Definitely not a "boys club" or a "girls club" from my perspective. Excellent work/life balance.

Lady arealivy Finance Manager

I worked at American Express for 3 years. I don't have any children, but it always seemed that 50% of the women at any given time were pregnant. That must mean that they liked working at American Express well enough from a work life balance standpoint to choose to have kids.

Women Review American Express Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of American Express Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 30 reviews Company Website Lady rae6319 Lady phxvirgo Lady Dina Lady Ice Lady ipatch07 Lady Debi Lady artist Lady Donna Madam Bbot Lady arealivy