American International Group http://www.aig.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about American International Group?

i've been there for 8 years and the benefits and people I work with are just great!excellent company.

Like with most areas of economy, the field of women narrows as you move higher in the company.

Lady marie333

About to start soon, but so far the salary is above average and they offered me 30% increase in what I earned in my previous company. Vacation, benefits, 401k, and pension are all great. Team seems nice and supportive, and willing to give any training required. They are very generous and take care of you.

Lady Gapryncess Claims Analyst

I've only worked here for a few months, but things seem very fair. I think it all has to do with what boss you have.

Lady anon321 Director, Human Resources

In five years the culture has shifted in some groups to allow more remote work which has helped with balancing work/life. It's an intense place to work and some people put in a lot of hours, it depends on the culture of the team and management style.

Women Review American International Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of American International Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 15 reviews Company Website Lady anon319 Lady anon320 Lady marie333 Lady Gapryncess Lady anon321