Aramark Holdings Corporation http://www.aramark.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Aramark Holdings Corporation?
Madam slydog Cashier, Cafeteria

if u want to make no money and have the boss yell at u and have no benefits and part time then this is the job for u.

Lady brnduh42

n/a

Lady Li'l Darlan

They try to keep hours that you work to a minimum. Not even 8 a day!

Lady Of The Lunches

will fight to keep from giving raises, never gave a bonus,i have been with this company for 6 years and have only got a total of $.40 in raises.

jakey Girl

I have worked here for almost 10 years. I do like the flexibility I had during my pregnancy, however the health plan here is very expensive, and the coverage is not great. The company only pays 50% of the cost of health insurance, you pay the rest. For a family of 3, that equates to about $500 per paycheck. Much more than other companies. Also they only offer 6 weeks of maternity leave, and the first 2 have to be your vacation days. Not much women in leadership presence here, either.

ckemom Girl

after losing contract with facility could not find a suitable place to send me after 10 years with company

mlbruno Girl

I felt that I was taken advantage of. I worked 16 hours a day, not even my boss worked that much. I took my position seriously while others were slacking. No backup from above.

Lady Rebel HR Director, HR

The situations and egregious actions I saw during my time in HR were reprehensible. The Business VP's and Regional VP's regularly covered-up these activities for each other and in fact promoted the behavior. Anyone who has any morals or values will not make it at this organization.

Women Review Aramark Holdings Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Aramark Holdings Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 18 reviews Company Website Madam slydog Lady brnduh42 Lady Li'l Darlan Lady Of The Lunches jakey Girl ckemom Girl mlbruno Girl Lady Rebel