Atlas Solutions

atlassolutions.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Atlas Solutions to join us.

Blackfeet Manpower Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Can be great if your valid with policy and procedures.

Renaissance Learning Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Positive work-life balance at this company. Leadership cares about the success of its employees. A lot of flexibility is provided in the work day.

Culture Amp Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Parental PAID leave is a bit of a sore but return to work guarantee allows employees to take Up to a year of parental leave with job guarantee.

Otis Elevator Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be prepared to ask for what you are worth. Don't expect the owners to just give it to you. You have to be proactive and assertive. This is true for men as well.

Actually, my biggest problem with my current employer is that I do not agree with critical organizational decisions that are being made, primarily in the area of professionalism and ethics.

4240 Architecture Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

"Boys club" like many Architecture firms, though a creative and motivated group of people. Not much office culture at all - hard workers with their heads down. They sometimes treat kindness as "coddling."

If I were to have a baby while at this company, I would fear for my and my child's well being. They offer only 1 week of maternity leave.

Clinical And Laboratory Standards Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They could work on both women friendly policies and corporate culture.

PRGX Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Do what you are told to do. Do not try to use your brain, unless you have an 'in' with senior leadership (where there is only 1 token skirt).

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Advance Illinois Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's rare for individuals to move up in this organization, which is frustrating when the men in the organization are in the highest-paid roles and make 2x or more what the roles under them do. There's also a very patronizing and over-stressed culture, emphasizing 'putting out fires' that are usually created by a lack of communication and forward planning.

Mitsubishi Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for over 5 years. This is a hostile work environment with A LOT of overtime. If you have children or perhaps a spouse that you like, it's not going to be a great place to work. The pay gets up to around $16/hr, and that isn't too bad for manufacturing in the Illinois Valley. The insurance isn't bad either. Unfortunately, the HR person is a nightmare and will work with the company to get you out the door if you have any kind of issues (read: medical issues). The job itself is easy, but the stress of an inept and unsympathetic management team is driving most people out the door.