Bank of America Corporation https://www.bankofamerica.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Bank of America Corporation?

I worked at the Company early in my career so the best aspects about working at the company include: - career development opportunities - career advancement opportunities - good colleagues - good HR - good salary and benefits

I was an Equity Research Associate within the Bank's investment banking division in 2004. The job itself was great, the compensation was fair, and the corporate office location was in a beautiful high rise overlooking mid-town Manhattan and Central Park. The hours could be long during corporate earnings season but overall, the work-life balance was decent given the nature of the job and its association with the capital markets. While I had personal challenges with my direct boss, my colleagues and other Bank staff were very congenial and helpful. Overall, I'd recommend the Company as a great place for career development and advancement within financial services.
MammaTee

The only reason I work for this company is for the medical insurance.

I will be taking maternity leave in September and most likely only 6 unpaid weeks. My due date is September 14th and my consecutive one year of service is September 28th. Although, I have two+ years of service with the company from a prior employment period it has not been decided if that will be counted.
Girlwithabrew

Communicating with your immediate supervisor about your needs for your work/family life is key.

Most of our benefits are pretty awesome and most of management is understanding and flexible when crearing your work/life balance.
frannie852

Just like any other bank.

mydawg

Lady Looked over

Corporate culture is tough...men and women. Seems easier for men to take paternity leave and come back than women.

Lady CC2016

Great place, great benefits, highly recommend

Lady Banklady Financial center manager

Women hold several mid level positions but there is definitely a glass ceiling. Also you will find your counterparts are paid substantially more than women.

Madam anon1025 Adminstrative Assistant III, Small Business/Consumer

None

Lady None FCOM, Financial Center

Amazing company to work for!! They truely care about their employees. I am a woman manager and my fcm is a woman they hire based on qualifications not gender.

Women Review Bank of America Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Bank of America Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 48 reviews Company Website anon1465 MammaTee Girlwithabrew frannie852 mydawg Lady Looked over Lady CC2016 Lady Banklady Madam anon1025 Lady None