Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Beazley Group to join us.

Hu-Friedy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Hu-Friedy is a very conservative company, they move slowly and debate choices for a long time.

Smiths Medical Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Get ready to work long hours and be prepared to prioritize your top level projects in order to complete them in lightening speed.

All male Senior Executive Leadership. Maybe someday a woman will be hired into this male dominated leadership circle.

Many departments are working very lean and need additional resources which would help improve work-life balance for all employees.

NIIT Technologies Limited Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great Organisation to work with. Worked at the location in inda

Sea to Table Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Its a great and friendly place to work. Managment treats everyone with respect.

Aldi Nord Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This Company is not family friendly, you must be 24/7 available. No work- life balance.

Boston Children's Hospital Trust Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Paid time off is minimal and is combined -holidays, vacation and sick, so it is hard to have decent vacations if you have sick kids or don't have child care coverage on holidays.

Nature Conservancy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 1 year, but there are not a lot of women within the conservation department (although I am starting to note changes in recent months). Our regional team has several women working within the marketing and philanthropy departments, however. While maternity leave is a legal requirement in the country I work in, I think it can be difficult to fully have maternity leave without expectations to answer emails and phone calls.

University of California, Santa Cruz Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

The UC system does not contribute to California State Disability and do not allow their employees to do so either. If you plan on taking maternity leave, ensure you either have enough sick/vacation time accrued or you have signed up for Supplemental Disability Insurance otherwise you will essentially be out on leave paid only $800/month (taxed).

American Jewish World Service Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Family friendly environment. Very supportive for new moms in particular. Lactation room available.

Anthem, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you are not white, you will not be promoted (this review is for New York). Sexism and racism are entrenched here. Black managers are not visible which leads me to believe there are none in New York. I have only seen one (he is now deceased). The one black VP retired a few years ago. You will stay in the same position forever, train inexperienced, underqualified, and unethical people who will be promoted above your head while you stay in place, and be thwarted at every turn for personal advancement. You will be given the work of 2-3 people and be expected to complete all of it with no relief and no additional compensation. Nothing meaningful is being done to root out the sexism and racism in this company. They are talking about culture shaping, but that has had no impact in NY. After 20 years, I am so tired of this. I get excellent reviews each quarter, but I am held back. This is the case with all of the minorities in my department, not just black women, but all races, even white women. White women have the best chance for promotion, but all women experience discrimination here. Then, all of the small tokens of appreciation have been taken away from us. We "celebrate" customer appreciation week by getting thank you emails. In the past, we received gifts. When you work hard to exceed standards, instead of the monthly small bonus we used to receive, we now receive a CHANCE to win something. So your hard work will more than likely be unrewarded when it comes to these quarterly drawings. At least we have profit sharing on a quarterly basis, but I would rather have a fair chance for promotion to earn more money for my family. I'm so tired of people thinking I have a good job when I can barely afford the increases in my utilities because we have to work from home so the COMPANY can save money (let alone rent, food, etc.) We pay more for our health insurance than our customers. They have better plans than we do. We are the guinea pigs for their health coverage. Plus, we don't get the money-saving HMO anymore. Now, I have years worth of coinsurance and get bills from collections agencies because I cannot afford to pay for them. The pension plan was frozen, so mine is only earning interest, but there is a 401(k) plan with some matching. Vacation is earned with a maximum of 20 days. If you have 20 days in your vacation bank, you will not earn more until you use time. The dental plan is a joke and barely covers expenses. The vision plan is ok. They do help with educational expenses. They also reimburse you for health club expenses and your phone bill if you work from home. This is a good company for a woman who has a husband earns a lot of money. If you are a white woman, you will have a better chance to advance if you try to get along with the managers and directors.