Employee reviews at Berkeley College

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Largely a female-dominated industry in a mostly male-dominated institution but the few men in the international admissions office were treated just as bad as the women by the two female bosses. They made me feel like we were in high school as the bosses did all they could to belittled and demoralize the staff. Really added to the stereo-types out there about women not being good managers and hating other women - yuck. Just really toxic management and terrible lack of knowledge when it came to leading or creating a good team. Literally pitted staff against each other, and seemed to enjoy watching the results. One staff-member who had remained the longest, did so only because she had a young family and the small amount of paid maternity leave for each of her pregnancies plus flexibility allowing her to work part-time from home kept her there and afraid to leave for fear she would not find such a deal elsewhere. She did eventually leave though, soon after I left."
Would you recommend Berkeley College to other women?
"Maybe"