Berkes Crane Robinson & Seal LLP

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Berkes Crane Robinson & Seal LLP to join us.

PVH Corp. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Still a boys club at the top. Women get stuck in middle management.

Meridian Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is heavily women staffed and flexible for families. Growth and promotion are not as available given the small staff size and low turnover rates. Men do seem to navigate growth faster.

The company uses STD for maternity leave, as well as their sick and vacation allowances.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Society of American Military Engineers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a good company where people care about each other. There are opportunities to work across departments on projects, but there is very little to no room for growth.

A few employees work from home, 13 paid vacation days and the week off between Christmas and NYE.

Schott North America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Solid company but there is a glass ceiling that affects senior level positions. There is a focus on a culture change but it wont happy for probably another 7 years. Most leaders are white, male, and german.

FLSmidth & Co Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Prepare to workDouble as your male counterparts to be seen by upper management.

The National Campaign To Prevent Teen And Unplanned Pregnancy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Small company (~35 employees) that is made up of predominantly women. Employees are well-compensated for a non-profit, are offered good benefits (health and dental insurance, maternity leave, flex hours, summer hours, etc.), and have the chance to work on a great mission.

6 weeks of paid leave (through maternity leave and short-term disability leave). Following that, able to use vacation hours for another few weeks of leave, and was able to work part-time for another few weeks before coming back to work full time.

Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a fair number of women in management positions at JHMR, which is great. (I am not one of them, it's just a fun part-time gig for me.)

HealthPartners Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very difficult to advance in this company due longevity of current employees. Benefits are excellent. Mid-level managers are not consistent with management styles causing animosity among employees.

Lockheed Martin Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.8

In my experience the company is largely male dominated with an aging workforce. Women typically serve in HR, Finance and Administration roles. However, the company welcomes women to Engineering fields and there are opportunities for promotion.