Fairygoodfriend

Great company with unparalleled benefits. Some sections of company (tv and news) are horrifically managed.

sopebox

A very forward thinking company which while does not emphasize high take home pay invests into other benefits that often benefit women.

Hellonyc

Zero work life balance with zero flexibility. I am usually the only female in meetings both internally and externally

sprinkle

Experiences here are likely very team-dependent. Benefits overall are fantastic and policies are family-friendly. However, as an ambitious mid-career woman, I am looking for a company that will recognize and reward good work generously.

Entry level roles offer a lot of great training and resources and prepare employees well for jobs in financial services. I can only speak to higher level roles in which career paths are more individualized.
SuperF Gurl

There is limited career growth for women. Low compensation. Good for mom since there are flexibility.

For single women there is limited career growth
Madam ProdMgr

I have been openly discriminated against because of my gender. A male colleague in my department received a promotion even though he consistently received poor remarks on his work. I have worked at the company for over 4 years and although I get incredible feedback on my work and high marks on annual reviews, there has not been any promotion. And I had asked for/about it -- I have been very strategic and smart about working to advance myself at the company, but in general, most in management and above are white males.

Lady Grantham

no details

Lady Whatserface Software Developer

I've worked here for over 5 years and my experiences are positive. I have found that men and women are treated equally - work hard, and you'll be rewarded. You are expected to get your job done and put in a lot of energy, but if you're doing well they will accommodate your needs too. I've heard some stories of unflexible management but everyone I've worked with personally has been understanding and supportive, both of my career and my choices.

Madam Mumofkids

I've worked here for 10 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles although we have recently made strides with more women in manager positions. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them and male managers don't actively seek out informal networking with women. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time. I think managers place a high emphasis on face-time and being in office at 7:30 AM and leaving at 6PM which as opposed to being results oriented and understanding that parents can and work remotely in the evenings after kids are in bed.

Lady anon921 Editor

I've worked here two years and like it.

Women Review Bloomberg for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Bloomberg by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 33 reviews Company Website Fairygoodfriend sopebox Hellonyc sprinkle SuperF Gurl Madam ProdMgr Lady Grantham Lady Whatserface Madam Mumofkids Lady anon921