Bronze Boutique & Spa

bronzeboutiquenyc.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Bronze Boutique & Spa to join us.

BabyCenter Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

BabyCenter is a great place to work as a woman. The staff has lots of women on it and our leadership is 2/3 women, and the corporate leader within the parent company even is a woman. The company has great work-life balance.

The lave policy has updated to much more than when I took leave 12 and 15 years ago.

Peoria Unified School District Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work depending on what type of position is sought. Pace can be slow in some departments and there may be alot of sitting.

More cohesiveness between departments' work flow.

Wenner Media LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They're not age-friendly, after people were purged, younger editors were hired.

I was downsized, so I don't know if it would count. Perhaps make retraining an option instead of just firing people...

Amtrak Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Good pay and travel 401K nice co workers. Great Company ! Flexable hours.

Kabbage Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

Kabbage has gone above and beyond for women in the workplace. In terms of leadership - one of the Kabbage co-founders is a woman, and one of the few women leaders in financial technology. I've never felt that men were favored to be hired for, or promoted to, leadership positions. I've always observed these positions being filled based on experience and cultural fit. Further, they partner with several great organizations that promote women in leadership roles, such as Above the Glass. It's October now, which is National Women in Small Business month, and part of the way they're observing this month is by having a Q&A panel at the weekly, all staff Town Hall meeting, where various female Kabbage leaders are asked questions about being women in leadership, in the tech industry. In terms of their treatment of new parents - at both their Atlanta and San Francisco offices, they converted a conference room into a nursing room for new mothers - complete with a cushy rocking chair, a mini-fridge to keep breast milk cool, and even some goodies from small businesses (they're a small business-focused company) like organic breast wipes. Paid maternity leave is 12 weeks, and paid parental leave - for fathers and adoption placements - is 2 weeks. I highly recommend Kabbage as a potential employmer candidate for women in the job market.

TCG, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Small employers (and TCG is just over 100 employees) have a hard time providing benefits because there are so few people to share the burden, but TCG does a better job than most with support for emergency sick-child care, generous work-from-home policies, an adamant position against working long hours (managers chide you and find alternatives for you if you work more than 44 hours a week for more than two weeks), and family-friendly benefits. Because the employees either work from home or on government clients' sites, nursing rooms and on-site childcare are either not necessary or subject to clients' policies. But flexible hours are supported, and the management will take it up with clients if they are not sufficiently accommodating.

comScore Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not many women at the top.

Epsilon Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a great place to work if you want to start a family. I am currently rather bored at work and do not see great opportunities for advancement (though the same is true for many men), but I am staying put because we hope to have a child in the not too distant future. My group has great work-life balance. I typically work a regular 40 hour, non-stressful week and can work at home as needed on an ad-hoc or regular basis. The company is self insured, so the health insurance is not bad at all. The company pays for 1 week of parental leave (for either gender), then short-term disability pays at 100% of salary for 8 more weeks, and the rest is FMLA. Furthermore, the company offers a babysitting benefit - you get 40 hours of babysitting completely covered, and 40 more at $4/hour. Most importantly, coworkers can gift this benefit to each other, so you can collect some decent hours. The company also offers a dependent care account - up to $5K/year pre-tax to pay for day care.

KBS+P Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A supportive work environment where women have a voice. The talent/HR department is full of caring people who work hard to look out for employees and provide them with nice perks, both big and small. I haven't used maternity leave but it is offered. I believe it is 12 weeks paid at 100% if you've been at the company more than 2 years. Between 1 and 2 years of service, I think it is full pay for 9 weeks and partial pay (50%) from 9-12 weeks.

IFD Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

Don't go there. Full stop. The senior managers were a nightmare. Since they were all old white men, anyone with a uterus was immediately ignored and disrespected. When my boss was looking at LinkedIn, he expressed amazement that 'there are so many women working nowadays.' I was stunned. My ideas were ignored or overturned as soon as the old men went for lunch together (I was never invited) and they would come back with a whole new plan than the one we decided on hours ago. Not worth your time One woman is the best employee they have but she only has a manager title, while the men who haven't been there as long and aren't half as competent as her are all directors. What does that tell you?!