Capital One Financial Corporation https://www.capitalone.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Capital One Financial Corporation?
Lady Coop Sr. Customer Service Rep, US Card

Generally, I believe that women are treated fairly. The work life balance is really good and you can choose a schedule that works for you.

Lady peeler

Good option to consider

Lady hawkwatcher

In my experience, women are treated fairly at this company. I think there is more of a bias around age than gender. Youth rather than experience seems to be more valued. Individuals at the executive level come and go along with the latest and greatest hot initiative.

Lady Hawk

Many women in high positions... all are approachable, professional, amazing women making a huge impact in their respective areas of influence.

Lady Floridafinance Senior Financial Analyst, Finance

I've worked here for 3 years, and there are a number of women at the company. However, most teams I've worked on only have males in higher level positions. I know Finance is a typically more male dominated industry, but it still makes it more challenging for me to network and relate to the higher level people. However, the company really does seem to try and treat everyone as fairly as possible.

anon2640 Fraud

I've worked here for 2 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues. Also, while maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time. This company also plays favoritism to certain individuals.

Lady AllBusiness

I've worked at this company for over a year. Lots of opportunities for women, and an effort to support and drive women in technology. Limited number of women is more representative of the industry itself, rather than the company. Fairly flexible work environment, and a culture that is hard-working but family oriented.

Lady Phoenix Corporate affairs

Cap one is trying to think about gender equality but there are few strong high leveled female leaders.

Lady LadyIT IT

Women are passed over and over for promotions. While they attempt to improve things with a Women's Network, it hasn't changed, and in fact, with the last promo cycle actually seems like it has gone down. Male dominated department. No significant female leadership.

Other departments might be better, but IT is not for women.

Your experience will depend on your role and manager, but there's space to be flexible when needed.

Women Review Capital One Financial Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Capital One Financial Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 20 reviews Company Website Lady Coop Lady peeler Lady hawkwatcher Lady Hawk Lady Floridafinance anon2640 Lady AllBusiness Lady Phoenix Lady LadyIT Lady anon1175