DamnGood

Learn about the business unit/organization you would've joining. During my 11+ years I've been with CGI, many women have been in top leadership positions. It seems contradictory to say women being promoted is why I am dissatisfied, but it is very apparent in the organization where I work. The practice I am part of mirrors Silicon Valley rather than the rest of CGI. My directors only care they get no negative feedback from the project or client I support. Otherwise my work and contribution mean nothing.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

I was surprised to see women get 10 weeks paid maternity leave. I have never seen that before or heard that from coworkers who took maternity leave.

Depends what organization they join

Senior Consultant

You get flex about an option like working from home but do not expect to move forward in your career at all. They will put you in a position and you never get out of it.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Stop ignoring your female employees

Lady ClearVision

Project Coordinator

Project Management Office

I worked at CGI for a few years. I worked with phenomenal people who'd been with the organization for 10 or more years. They were dedicated and committed to the success of the systems we built. That being said, there was a feeling of being a family with many people lobbying to work on projects together, making it sometimes difficult for newbies to get new assignments. Overall, my experience at CGI was a positive one, I only wish that the wages were at least on par with what was offered in my area.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Subsequent to my departure, the benefits policy has changed making it less generous. Employees have to wait 90 or more days for medical benefits, where they used to start on day one. In addition, the emphasis to travel for assignments has increased. I would only recommend this organization to college graduates that are eager and willing to travel.

Women Review CGI Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of CGI Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website DamnGood anon1440 Lady ClearVision