Advanced Technical Support

Tier III

I have been with the company for two years. In general the company does a lot for the employees in the form of incentives, gifts, food and small things to encourage company moral. Vacation, sick time, bonus structure, maternity leave, EAP and health insurance are on par with other companies. They offer a 401K plan and pension plan as well. The areas my particular department fall short in is the treatment of females employees. In all fairness I am not sure how other branches treat female employees I know that in my branch it is a good old boys club atmosphere where inappropriate comments are made of a sexual nature, inappropriate viewing of movies with full frontal nudity that is supposed to be against company policy but nothing is ever said. Comments are made by male employees that they are glad they are free to make these comments and no female will be offended. There are several woman in my department who have excellent degrees and incredible minds but are treated as secretaries who can run and get meals and coffee. There have been instances where other women have approached me to complain about certain things, such as working twice as hard to get promoted, discrimination against skin color, being afraid to bring issues forward for fear of retaliation.

Sales Support Coordinator

Spectrum Business

The department I work in supervisors are all men. Some are really good as far as being a women. Some are not.

Technical Support