Chipotle Mexican Grill

chipotle.com

ajmj9

Be careful, the company is great, but this doesn't mean the store you'll work at is great. It may cause you to have anxiety attack after another or it may change to be this amazing person. The company truly does care about the best for each of its employees, but they don't have the capabilities to screen and fire the people who are in the system to take advantage of it. There are a lot of smart people who work there, and some so smart they made it past the initial hiring process when in reality they shouldn't be have been hired. Try your best to not work at an understaffed location, and only do school part time (if you're in school). This company is a great representation of humanity. It isn't perfect, but it's trying. There are good times and bad times. It's hard, and maybe it's worth it. Don't be afraid to leave for the betterment of yourself because in reality Chipotle wants you to be the best you, even if this means you'll have to move on. Speak up, and aim for the stars here. There's generally no cap for how high you can be hired.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

They offer is for managers for sure, not sure about crew. Even part-time employees have decent benefits.

Not for Pay, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

• Flexibility of the employer

As a manager they couldn't do much if you did the proper requirements to get time off, but it was expected you wouldn't ask for more than two days off (ever). You were met with verbal backlash and extreme stress to not take time off because they were stressed out too. It was like a "take one for the team" approach. There's a lot of mildly mental abusive things my GM which I didn't realize till I left. He's not a bad guy, but our company gave him to support.

It really depends on the GM and the location. As a whole Chipotle is amazing, but at the store level the ability to succeed is very masculine and can be toxic. I wouldn't mind working for Chipotle Corporate, but the restaurants need work. They try their best, but the company expanded too quickly, in my opinion.

Combination of pay and work-life balance. The benefits are amazing, and our management team was 50/50 women to men, but the physical requirements outweighed the pay. My experience was one where I was full time student and 40+hrs/week. My pay was horrible compared to other regions. It's long hours where the GM justifies living wage and high benefits to push you past exhaustion.

Strategist

People Services

Negotiate a higher salary if possible before starting your first position at the support offices.

When things are going well can be a great place to work, when they aren't can be challenging.

Service Manager

Unless things have changed recently, having a baby ruins your career.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Chipotle Mexican Grill for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Chipotle Mexican Grill by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website ajmj9 Lady anon385