Chiro One Wellness Centers

www.chiroone.net/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Chiro One Wellness Centers to join us.

Madison Square Garden Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

Unfortunately MSG has a very "good old boys" mentality with little work life balance. They did just add a maternity policy of 12 weeks paid leave, which is great.

New maternity (12 weeks paid) and paternity (2 weeks paid) after first year of work.

Mitratech Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very cliche. The guys will take the work away from you. You have to be aggressive to get experience on projects. There is very little time they give for a social life after work since you often are expected to work weekends and late at night. Without it you'll never get a promotion, but even with it there's little chance of promotion because they mostly hire outside for senior positions.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Often worked weekends. Going home to pick up the kids from school was not accepted.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

Medtronic, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It cannot hurt to work here because Medtronic is a reputable company with a great brand;however, depending on the business division I would choose wisely.

The United States Air Force Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

Great place to start a career and retire after 20 years. Excellent benefits.

Ditech Financial LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Decent enough place to work for anyone. Average in terms of policies.

Honey Baked Hams Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

To go in with a open mind, to create a workplace for women and now that her resume speaks of her qualification for a great position . Never settle. ask many question don't allow bullying on the job .

JRD & Associates Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The policies are inconsistent and are based on the owner's feelings and whims. The boss also questions your hours constantly, expects you to be available before and after business hours, and enjoys long lunches even if it results in employees staying late that day to complete deliverables. Policies do not support women who are pregnant. One employee was called while she was in labor for an update on a deliverable which she had already sent via email before she left for the hospital. She then had to bring her baby to work because she had no leave. When I became pregnant, the boss gave me a guilt trip for not telling him sooner than 8 weeks. During my pregnancy, after a few lunchtime doctor's appointments, the entire company received an email saying that we had to take PTO for all doctor's appointments, even if they happened at lunch and even if we worked our 8 hours before/after the appointment. Apparently it was ok to go out to eat (no PTO required) but not to go to the doctor. I began going to the doctor before work at 7am. I created a maternity leave plan which the boss refused to read or talk about. A week before I was due, I asked to work from home and was told no. I then said I would have to begin taking my PTO because I was too swollen to sit at a desk, and was told that my leave was "not approved." I had trouble getting information about insurance and had to work directly with the insurance company to figure out my short-term disability plan. The owner then expected me to return to work after the STD ran out, with a 4 week old baby. I quit instead.

City of Ardmore, Oklahoma Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The majority of the white-collar workforce are women but these are largely clerical/support positions, though there are women in key management positions as well. I feel like as long as you meet the qualifications of a particular job, being a woman is not a detriment in any way. Any issues women may face within the organization are generally due to interpersonal conflict with a specific co-worker or supervisor, not an organizationally sanctioned discrimination.

Lifetime Fitness Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015