Cisco Systems http://www.cisco.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Cisco Systems?
anon2980 Product Sales Specialist, Sales

Cisco is a fanastic company to work for, however it's still a male-centered work culture. There are very few women at the Managerial/Director levels. This is starting to change with our new CEO, Chuck Robbins, who has raised the visibility of his most senior women leaders, who clearly are strong and vocal, not to mention very seasoned. They are becoming great role models for other women at Cisco.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Field sales is extremely busy, with tough workloads and high expectations, so it's not easy to stay on top of your workflow and keep a work/life balance at the same time. You can take time off, however you'll be behind in your work when you return.
imtechnicalenough

Cisco continues to improve upon gender diversity. We have not quite caught up to other tech companies but Cisco is actively making attempts to do so.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

keepingitreal Senior Manager, Strategy & Business Development

Experience will really vary from manager to manager. Each group has different dynamics and the manager of that team is usually doing everything they can to ensure team success and great morale across the team.

Maternity leave is not fully paid, but something is better than nothing.
dastariwishupon

There are great perks that help to interest women to work at Cisco as well as leadership promotion on getting more women to work at Cisco. However, I agree with some of the other reviews that the company views/mission is only as good as the people implementing them. There are still much challenges down the pipeline on promoting women leadership and acknowledging the gender equality issue at a department/functional level

Great culture of flexibily and use of technology. Diverse executive leadership team.

Development and career advancement
anon1547 Account Manager

Great culture, people help each other out no matter where you are in the world. Using Cisco's own video technology to provide optimal collaboration tools and flexible working is embedded in the culture. Values family life.

Lady Tulip219 HR

Great culture.

Anonymous - 7826 HR

Great culture.

anon1284 Human Resources

Great culture and there are flexible work options. The company leverages their own video technology so remote working/flex options are very natural. I've had 2 kids while working at Cisco and found that the environment supported my desire to accelerate my career while doing it in a way that worked for my family.

I worked part-time as I initially returned from maternity leave.
Lady joha Marketing, Routing

I just started.

Women Review Cisco Systems for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Cisco Systems by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 78 reviews Company Website anon2980 imtechnicalenough keepingitreal dastariwishupon anon2589 anon1547 Lady Tulip219 anon1284 Lady joha