Cisco Systems http://www.cisco.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Cisco Systems?
Lady luna2014

Political - its not how well you do your job, its who you know Lots of posturing for positions

Lady Ci

I've worked here for 7 years. I do think that they are trying to include more diversity, and although that seems to be true at the top, as it trickles down, there are fewer women in leadership roles, and my perception is that women don't get promoted as quickly or often as men, but I do think the company is taking steps to rectify that and include more opportunities for women.

Lady Saleslady Sales

It can be long hours for everyone that works at Cisco but there is a ton of flexibility.

Lady Jaded

I have been working here for 7 years in a support role. It's an intense environment - constantly changing. The hours are often long. I believe women are treated fairly here - but the support roles are not given fair compensation. Support roles do not have great routes for advancement, and upper management ( not your immediate management) is always looking for ways to spend less. For example $50 in training materials was like pulling teeth to get authorization for but the sales team got an Aerosmith concert. Makes one wonder about the budget.

Lady DJ Marketing

I have worked here for 8 years and think it is a good place to work mainly due to flexibility but also benefits and a good collaborative culture.

Lady cloud Sr. Manager, IMC

I've been with Cisco for 12 years. Lots of women in individual contributor roles and senior leadership. The company has a women't network for it's employees and customers. I like this because you are exposed to people outside the company as well for networking. I've never taken maternity leave, no opinion on that, but there's lots of flexibility and working from home is encouraged so that helps working moms out a lot. I love it here.

Lady Sandy Business Manager

Good company to work for. Flexible and supports work life balance / integration. People Deal initiative to address employees well being. I am told, it is not a great paymaster and salary increments are not many.

Lady missmkay

I've worked here for 2 years, have a very supportive manager. They pay us well, but the only draw back of being a woman in sales here is that we only get a portion of our sales commission while we're out. It's difficult to take more than the 6 weeks they pay, during maternity leave, but it's definitely an option. Tech as we know is a very male dominated industry, but I've seen many women do very well here.

Lady anon15 Product Manager, Marketing

N/A

Lady anon16 User Centered Designer, Services

It depends ont he group you are in and who is the manager. Sometimes the hours are flexible and sometimes not really.

it depends on the department

Women Review Cisco Systems for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Cisco Systems by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 76 reviews Company Website Lady luna2014 Lady Ci Lady Saleslady Lady Jaded Lady DJ Lady cloud Lady Sandy Lady missmkay Lady anon15 Lady anon16