NycWorks

It is difficult to take time off, flex time is not available and work from home is not promoted. I've made the choice to leave when I know I want to start my family

baw

The work environment is not for everyone, but the people are nice, decent balance...

pbear123

This is a large company with fair policies for women, industry standard

Legalese

My department is very flexible as far as start and stop times and working remotely one day a week is an option.

I think it depends in large part on what group you are in.
Lady Planner Director, Finance

Hard to say, other than to warn them that producing work as high in quality as a male peer's will result in him being promoted ahead of you. In fact, even if your work is better, and you have more experience, if the boss is a male, thr male peer will get the promotion, and consequently, the compensation.

Promotion and pay are not meritocratic. A fair amount of "Sweetheart" and "girlie" type language in use. Have been in more than one meeting where only the men got handshakes (in most cases, I was the only woman in the room.)
Jam1

Great policies, lack of women in true leadership roles is a turn-off.

Excellent maternity leave support
Lake Mendota Managing Director (MD)

it is not a flex work friendly place

Madam karmaqueen

I only interned at this company for a year, but overall everything seemed very equal. I witnessed a lot of women rising to higher management/executive roles.

Lady Millie Sr Vice President, Citi Ventures

Citigroup is a depressing place to work these days in general. The company is too big and innovation is nascent. It's hard to get anything done and the banks are generally being regulated to death. Citi Ventures, in particular, has entire team turnover every 2-3 years. Not only that, but nearly every Managing Director that has left the team has sued for various levels of wrongful termination. If you come in as less than a Managing Director, there is no career mobility or career development. You will be support staff for the MDs, who all just want to get back to a real VC. It's also tough to work there because you want to invest in and help all these cool startups you meet, but Citi is very limited in investment ability due to said regulatory issues, and the chances of the startup actually getting a pilot inside of Citi are slim. It's a painful, painful process to get anything done at this company.

Today Girl

I was in a long distance marriage and got support from management to work remotely. Was great.

Women Review Citigroup for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Citigroup by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 21 reviews Company Website NycWorks baw pbear123 Legalese Lady Planner Jam1 Lake Mendota Madam karmaqueen Lady Millie Today Girl