Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Client Staffing Solutions, Inc. to join us.

Factual, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2018

We have an amazingly talented and supportive group of women working here!

Electrolux Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

no process or procedures and training is not given. not given the chance to succeed

discrimination is huge with this company. Very clichéd between blacks and whites

MEC Global Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

MEC has a superlative culture with strong female leadership. It's a great place for senior exec women with families - as hard as you work (and you will work super hard) you will have time to have a life outside the office.

I love my company and my job as well but I'm looking for opportunities they can't provide moving forward

Bandito Brothers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company does not have the best reputation to begin with, but from what I have experienced, heard, and observed it is far worse for women.

Sun International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Long working hours with little recognition. No family time or time-off when in crisis. Travel required without previous notification.

Longstreth Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The PTO is extremely limited. I do not yet know what maternity leave will be like but I would have to assume it is unpaid.

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Canyon Ranch Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Positive atmosphere.

Berkeley College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2015

Largely a female-dominated industry in a mostly male-dominated institution but the few men in the international admissions office were treated just as bad as the women by the two female bosses. They made me feel like we were in high school as the bosses did all they could to belittled and demoralize the staff. Really added to the stereo-types out there about women not being good managers and hating other women - yuck. Just really toxic management and terrible lack of knowledge when it came to leading or creating a good team. Literally pitted staff against each other, and seemed to enjoy watching the results. One staff-member who had remained the longest, did so only because she had a young family and the small amount of paid maternity leave for each of her pregnancies plus flexibility allowing her to work part-time from home kept her there and afraid to leave for fear she would not find such a deal elsewhere. She did eventually leave though, soon after I left.

McNeil Consumer Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

There has much restructuring and those who work hard are often overlooked. Some have left because promotions were promised but given to others.