ConAgra Foods, Inc. http://www.conagrafoods.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about ConAgra Foods, Inc.?

There are a lot of women in Lead roles but not too many in manager and director roles. Women that are in lead roles definitely have to prove themselves more than worthy before they are given a chance to promote. Perhaps with the changes upcoming this will change, but I doubt it. I believe most of IT will be outsourced in the months ahead.

Before the new CEO, of course. There are still a few men with the men are superior mentality but there's a pretty good 50/50 split in the IT world here. Now with the new CEO and new changes ahead of us, I feel that everyone should find a new job.
Lady lexi Director, Sales

Very political organization. Most executive meetings in Sales are all male. There is more female presence in Maeketing and Brand functions.

Women Review ConAgra Foods, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of ConAgra Foods, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady anon296 Lady lexi