CVS Health https://www.cvshealth.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about CVS Health?
Lady moondancer101562 Surpervosor, Front store

stay in school!! get an education. this job is not worth the frustration. you work hard,theres no coverage if someone calls out. jut not worth it

Lady lizard

Be work friends with everyone.

Lady Cape cod Director

It is constantly changing--strategies, people and nothing is ever enough

Lady Karma

You have to be a strong person, both physically and mentally as well as say good-bye to personal life. The company is making big profits at the expense of the "little" people.

Madam Rozz

Don't be shy. If you want to know something ask. If you would like to move up let them know. Do the work but don't be taken advantage of just because you are a hard worker.

Lady cyndj56 Shift Supervisor, Front store

started at minimum wage

Lady Rx

There is little support from supervisors. The company wants numbers and metrics with little employee support. I wanted to step down to staff position but was not allowed the opportunity.

Lady Beth Lead Pharmacy Technician

The company is NOT flexible with hours, so if there is anything you need to do besides work whenever they are open, there is going to be issues. Be careful if you take a maternity leave; I worked for a month upon my return without getting paid and it took them six months to get it sorted out. Men advance a lot further than women and get special treatment, especially if you're into what the "boss" is into, like golf or drinking. I worked for the company for a long time; I could write a book on all the unethical things that happen within the company.

Lady Seiki Cashier, Store front

I have been with the company since December so far it has been very good to me, I only get over time during Christmas. Rest of the time I am only working 24 to 28 hours a week, I do wish it paid a bit more but its a job and I can't really complain.

Lady Monica Pharmacist, Specialty Pharmacy

Work/life balance is very challenging. Part time positions are not available in my department, causing many new moms to leave entirely to stay home with baby.

Women Review CVS Health for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of CVS Health by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.6 stars, based on 40 reviews Company Website Lady moondancer101562 Lady lizard Lady Cape cod Lady Karma Madam Rozz Lady cyndj56 Lady Rx Lady Beth Lady Seiki Lady Monica