Lady viralanomaly Compellent

The location I am at is generally good about treating women and men equally, but some of the remote locations we deal with are rather chauvinistic. There is no guidance for maternity leave, you just have to talk to the last person to go through it. The maternity leave was not at full pay, and you had to use all but 1 week of your vacation and sick time.

Lady Shine Marekting Senior Ops Advisor, Marketing

I've worked as an intern and now will be starting as a full time employee in June. During my internship I observed there were lot of women working there specially in marketing department. I see Dell as an equal opportunity employer and had good gender diversity.

Lady Texan

There is a higher ratio of men due high tech but I have worked in 6 countries with Dell and been promoted 3 times , had 2 maternity leaves ..I have had the flexibility of partly remote working for 5+ years and it works for me and my family

Madam Luna Traffic Manager, Marketing

If you don't mind constant threat of layoffs, then it's the place for you.

Lady anon107 Technical Specialist, PCA

The Account management role is much more suited to women vs the technical role. It is a very male dominated division. We need more women in the technical roles.

There are great things, but in my area, not so much. Women aren't really paid equally to the guys.
Lady anon306 Business Systems Advisor

Good company to work for, great benefits and good work/life balance

Lady Newbie512 Account Managment, LI

Working at this company I feel like networking is for important for women to do in order to find a mentor and to move within the company.

Lady orangepink Merchandiser, Online

Dell has improved in the past 10 years when it comes to treating women more fairly, however, there is still room for improvement. As a working mom, I appreciate the flexibility to work from home when necessary.

Lady anon299 Senior Software Engineer, Engineer

Madam Sasha Consultant, Tax

Morale depends on the department you are in. Generally I believe women are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues.

Don't expect to become upper management, there are no women in the exec suite

Women Review Dell for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Dell by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.1 stars, based on 30 reviews Company Website Lady viralanomaly Lady Shine Lady Texan Madam Luna Lady anon107 Lady anon306 Lady Newbie512 Lady orangepink Lady anon299 Madam Sasha