Lady anon300 Business Systems Analyst Advisor, IT

Dell has made having a work/life balance a priority. It is common for employees to work remote several days per week (This would not replace the need for childcare)... Conference calls usually start early in order to accommodate time zones around the world.

Madam BABITOSMOM

IT'S A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.

Madam ITWarrior Account Executive, Sales

Almost all Sales Mgrs are men. Its a very intimidating place to work, very metric based organization for Sales. Very bottom line driven. However, if you can put that all aside, it can be a good place to work.

Lady anon301 Outside Sales, Sales

It is predominately men that work in this industry but that doesn't necessarily mean it is a "good ole boys club" at all. its just the nature of the business. Lots of room for moving around or up in this company.

Ashley Girl Product Senior Advisor

The woman representation at Dell is fair but mostly women are not in decision making roles. Male management is not gender biased but there is lack of women in the top management.

Lady anon302 Senior claim anaylst, Claims

It a good company, you can work from home

Lady beancounter Accounting Senior Advisor, Finance

I've been at Dell for almost 10 years and my career has progressed pretty well. I've been promoted twice and have received decent raises and bonuses. However, I suspect that I still do not make as much base salary as some of the men that are at my same grade level.

Lady anon303 Business Systems Advisor, Services IT

The employee is just as important as the company. Employees are valued.

NA

Lady anon305 Business Specialist, Healthcare Consulting

I have worked here for ten years and there is a lot to be said for Dell's work environment. Most of the company works remotely which can make it hard to network, however it does enhance work/life balance. I would like to see more female leaders and opportunities for advancement.

Women Review Dell for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Dell by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.1 stars, based on 30 reviews Company Website Lady anon300 Madam BABITOSMOM Madam ITWarrior Lady anon301 Ashley Girl Lady anon302 Lady beancounter Lady anon303 Lady anon304 Lady anon305