Deloitte Consulting LLP www2.deloitte.com/us/en/services/consulting.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Deloitte Consulting LLP?
lemony Management Consultant, Strategy & Business Development

Deloitte is a place where it's really up to you to drive your career and collect a strong support group around you. The key to succeeding here is giving it your 110% on projects, finding key leadership that will advocate for you and getting visibility through firm initiatives. I have loved my experience here and see that the firm really is making an effort with their Flexibility and Predictability initiatives (cross-country moves for family, flexible work schedules, parental leave) and rewards practitioners for it.

techbuddha Senior Consultant

Long hours, mostly men in leadership positions, very uneven pay among consultants

It really depends so much on the group and role.

Great family leave benefits, great education benefits for MBA candidates

Based on career aspirations and personal circumstances and education, etc.
sirenlady85 Technology Consultant, IT

If you're don't have the support of senior leadership, you likely won't last. And everyone is looking for their support so look to stand out in some way. Demands for your time and effort are extremely high so be prepared for that. They are flexible with your time but not for long periods.

Kayak123

Keep demanding what's yours. Be aggressive with compensation discussions and make sure if your have ideas people know they are yours.

Analyst2016

It's a great place for women starting their careers. Lots of learning opportunities.

Give women equal opportunities to grow their careers
girlygirl0520 Human Capital Consulting

This is a fabulous place to work - I'd definitely recommend. I've learned more here than I thought possible. Getting the top ratings is definitely a secretive process so it's important to find mentors who can help show you the ropes, but they're not hard to find!

Skippy

The maternity leave policy is quite strong, and the firm supports providing new moms with the flexibility to dial down and spend more time with your kids as needed, That being said, Deloitte is a very rigid place. Dialing down does impact your career trajectory, and given the annual review process, a 6 month break may impact you for a whole year.

The overall policy allows employees to be out for a total of 24 weeks. Some paid, some unpaid. Maternity leave works like this: 1) 6 weeks of STD for natural birth, 8 weeks of STD for a Cesarean. 2) 8 weeks of Deloitte granted maternity leave 3) PTO. Normally, very few people use up their PTO, so most folks have banked time which can be applied to the"unpaid" time. Additionally, you continue to accrue PTO while you are on maternity leave (2.5-3 weeks depending on level and amount of time taken). Additionally, upon return, there are options to work short term on internal projects where travel is minimal.
I think culture differs both by industry and function, but overall, Deloitte tries very hard to help women make life choices post-pregnancy.
shufflepuffle Senior Consultant, Strategy & Business Development

I was in the China office, Beijing branch so things were somewhat different perhaps. As a consultant we didn't have amazing work life balance overall, however we did have quite a few working mothers who were able to stay on and continue with their work. Our workplace organized a lot of Women in Leadership activities and my boss was an amazing female leader, who provided great mentorship.

anon1497 Consultant

Great collegial culture here. The people really make the firm stand out.

Women Review Deloitte Consulting LLP for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Deloitte Consulting LLP by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 20 reviews Company Website lemony techbuddha sirenlady85 Kayak123 Analyst2016 girlygirl0520 Skippy shufflepuffle anon1497