anon2467 Associate, Talent Acquisition

Great place, team is super supportive. Love the flexibility offered in terms of work hours.

Shadow221

Take advantages of the available resources for professional development. Don't hestitate to communicate what you want. The firm encourages advancement and the people are willing to help in that effort.

Anonymous - 8488 Managernventiv Health Co, I

Great employer, but work has to fit with your life or your spouse has to assume all family care responsibilites.

Great maternity leave policies, you can get several months (around 8 or so) off depending on what state you live in.
They do a lot for Women and have one of the premier Women's Networks in the US, but the nature of the client work and travel is not conducive to working mothers. So it's not the company, but the work interactions clients expect.
Love2Laugh Talent

Deloitte has done a lot for me personally and the organization overall to focus on well-being and balance. I have a very flexible role that allows me to work from home. I still work very hard, but it's generally on my schedule so I can balance my professional and personal commitments.

My manager was very supportive of me taking the time off I needed / wanted to be with my babies.
anon1356 Senior Tax Consultant, Accounting

The firm is extremely flexible. If you have to leave to run to an appointment or work from home, it is perfectly acceptable. However, the hours can be very high during peak tax season.

Between short term disability covered by the firm and paid maternity leave, most people take up to 6 months off. PTO can be taken in addition to the paid weeks and in California, state maternity leave can be taken on top of that. When returning to work, a reduced schedule is offered for a year (with a corresponding salary percentage).

You can not have a family and work here.

Madam Mamabear

Women and men are treated equally- but it's tough for everyone. Expectations are often unrealistic and there is very little work-life balance

It totally depends on your network and Partner support
Lady Moving on Up Senior Manager

I've worked here for a year and found it to be the most flexible, empowering workplace I've ever encountered in the last 15 years. While there seem to be some pay inequities across the firm, there are many perks - especially for women who are interested in flexibility (kids) - that make up for some of the more negative aspects of the firm. That said, an important caveat is that I am not a client-facing consultant; the internal roles at Deloitte may not be as lucrative, but they are far more flexible (and the pay ain't terrible!)

Lady Deloitte Senior Manager, Audit

I have been here for 11 years and have found a good balance between work and family. I also have a lot of flexibility. However, the sacrifice has been my upward mobility because in order to get that flexibility I have had to say no to projects. If you are a woman starting a family, it is hard to advance unless you are willing to sacrifice time with your family. Ultimately, you can choose the firm over family and continue to advance.

Lady Ambitious Assistant Manager, Audit

I have worked here for 3 years and as I have become more senior I have experienced negative comments regarding my gender from my superiors and they appear to be hiring fewer and fewer females

Women Review Deloitte for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Deloitte by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 47 reviews Company Website anon2467 Shadow221 Love2Laugh anon1356 anon1316 Madam Mamabear Lady Moving on Up Lady Deloitte Lady Ambitious