Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at DTZ to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices

100% might recommend
8/23/16, 4:52 PM

I am a Realtor, I make my own hours but commission only

Maybe. only been there 3 months not sure of the company yet.
all trainings are out of the area, would like to see more closer to my area.

GenRealty

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend
8/6/16, 6:07 PM

The work environment can be quite hostile and enforces archaic viewpoints of gender roles in the workplace: women are best used for administrative tasks while the men make decisions.

Colliers International

50%say women are treated fairly
5/9/16, 1:27 AM

Work/life balance is not fantastic but they are comitted to promoting women into higher positions

Gucciardo Real Estate Group

4/22/16, 2:45 AM

It was a great place to work

Colliers International

50%say women are treated fairly
4/3/16, 2:57 PM

The industry is largely male dominated. The company tries to be fair but there are often unconscious bias that get in the way of promoting women.

They were good to me during my maternity leaves as I had 2 babies in a row and had run out of technical time. They let me take 10 weeks paid anyway.

Realogy

0%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
3/16/16, 2:44 PM

I've worked here for 4 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Difficult to advance beyond a mid-level support role due to qualification expectations required for advanced roles (licensed real estate experience) that are not permitted to be obtained within support roles.

Maybe. Local company is slow to approve maternity/post maternity pl ...

RE/MAX Metro Atlanta

3/6/16, 7:33 PM

I have been with Remax for 20 years. I have found the working environment to be great. The owner is a woman and knows how we feel. I would recommend this company to other women who want to work at their own pace.

Coldwell Banker

11/9/15, 4:06 AM

A lot of women are successful its just a very hard field.

Redfin

10/31/15, 11:34 PM

There are a lot of women at Redfin, many in high level positions (CTO, SVP of Comms, Directors, etc.). Overall I like working at Redfin and have learned a lot from some really smart people. That being said, Redfin does a fair to middlin' job of accommodating work/life balance - nothing above and beyond what you'll find at other startups: catered lunches 3 days per week in Seattle, standing desk option, Mother's room for pumping... What I really appreciate about Redfin are our health care benefits. We pay ZERO monthly premiums, 0% coinsurnace, and very low annual deductibles and copays. What could use improving: - Compensation: internal equity could use a review for market adjustments across ALL groups, not just engineering. - 401K: LOTS of companies, including pre-IPO companies, offer a match. Redfin does not. - Transit: Seattle's traffic is becoming untenable unless you live within walking/biking distance or a short bus ride. Redfin currently provides a partial subsidy towards a bus pass, which is great for those who live within Seattle proper but not sufficient/helpful for those who live outside of Seattle and are faced with either long bus rides (with multiple transfers) or sometimes longer commutes and sky high daily/monthly parking rates in Downtown Seattle. Extending the bus subsidy to those who need/want to drive would be a good start. As a new mom taking the bus every day doesn't sound appealing when I live outside of Seattle proper. - WFH: it's known that the CEO does not like corporate employees (those working at HQ in Seattle or SF) working from home. Sometimes working from home is a necessity (sick child, appointments, etc.) and it doesn't feel good to know that your business looks down upon you taking care of your family's needs.

Alain Pinel Realtors

4/22/15, 2:15 PM

Be outgoing and make friends with the other agents in your office. Real estate is all about networking, and your fellow agents will become a great source of inside information and helpful tips. Think of coworkers as teammates and not competition. There's plenty of business to go around, so be supportive!