Duggal Visual Solutions

www.duggal.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Duggal Visual Solutions to join us.

Varian Medical Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Overall, Varian is working towards a better version of themselves. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be as internally-focused as it should be, and is resulting in a continuation of a "good old boys" company culture with minimal attention towards resolving this problem. Be candid with the team(s) you may join and ask other women on the team (or who work with the team) what it's like, as the attitude towards women varies greatly depending on manager and department.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Bayer AG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

November 2016

Bayer is evolving as is working on getting more Women in leadership position And on the work flexibility

Salt Lake County Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Salt Lake County enrolled me in a Women's Leadership Forum during my first year. They are working hard to inform and bridge inequities. I loved their asset-based approach to this forum. It wasn't about changing me into a leader the way a man would lead. It was about leading from my own strength.

ThisWeek Community News Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years and most of the women are in predominantly in support roles. The ratio of women to men is 70 percent men and 30 percent women. Women are NOT treated fairly as management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to have their voices heard. Most feedback falls on deaf ears. Suggestions by men get implemented while suggestions by women do not. Women are repeatedly passed over for promotion in favor of a less or non-qualified man. This has happened to me personally. I was passed over for promotion in favor of a less qualified man. I had years of leadership experience garnered from the military and this person (my current immediate boss) did not. Nor was he qualified in the digital content arena. His knowledge was only print. Yet he was elevated to Digital Managing Editor over me (the more qualified person) in 2010. Now I've had to put up with his ineptitude for 4 years (I spent one of those years deployed so that doesn't count 2011-2012). I have only stayed there since due to necessity. I cannot quit as I need what little money I get and I needed the health ins to pay for my recent knee surgery and recovery because the VA refused even though it was service-connected. My recovery is almost complete. I have one more checkup and I'll be released. So then I'll be free to quit this extremely toxic workplace for women and minorities to go somewhere where I will be able to utilize my leadership skills, contribute to the mission/big picture, make a difference and have job and life satisfaction. Nothing will change here. It is most certainly a dead end. No opportunity for growth, no perks, no work-balance (I work 70 hrs a week and get paid for 40). I know as a combat veteran I deserve better!

American Academy Of Pediatrics Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

16 weeks maternity leave and most of it can be taken paid if you have enough sick/vacation saved up. 6 weeks are given automatically and with 12 sick days a year and 18 vacation days after 5 years, it's possible to be able to take the full 16 weeks paid. However, if you've had to sick time to care for sick parents or you just haven't been with the organization long enough to save another 50 days of sick +vacation time, you are out of luck. It's frustrating when you work for an organization that is lobbying Congress for 12 weeks paid family leave for all new parents, that they don't give their employees the benefit that they think all parents should get.

SAFE Credit Union Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a great company, treats their employees very fair and offers great benefits! Really easy to move up (if you work hard your work never goes unnoticed.)

Madison Kipp Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women predominantly work in HR and other support roles. No women engineers, and very few in operations. The management is male dominated, but I feel I have always been treated fairly. In general, it's an old fashioned group of people.

Everlast Worldwide Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 2 years and enjoy it. Although there is limited female leadership in upper management. The company is male dominated and I am actually the first female ever to be hired in the sales department. We also do not get offered paid maternity leave. Many of the females at this company are in lower level positions and often leave after gaining experience to move on to better opportunities. So the females currently working here do not have children. When asked why we do not have paid maternity leave offered in our benefits, one of the executives simply said " Well we've never had any female employees who were pregnant". It is hard to view a long term career here knowing that family balance is not ideal. But maybe I can be the trail blazer.

Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The environment is not good for minorities. There's been multiple lawsuits over the years for unlawful termination and discrimination that have been settled out of court. Bullying and lateral violence goes on unchecked. Lots of rumor spreading and they will ding you on your performance review but not address it directly with you before- when you can possibly do something. God forbid you are smart, because your peers will mow you down. Very passive aggressive environment. The CEO does these "fireside chats" which are nothing but gossip mining endeavors to dig up dirt about employees with the guise of connecting with the "common folk".

CORE Club Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

This was a great place to start out a career in cooking. There was the opportunity to work on different shifts and touch all aspects of the cooking process for restaurant dining--everything from prepping and cooking for breakfast all the way to prepping and cooking for private events.