eBay Inc. http://www.ebayinc.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about eBay Inc.?
Lady MtHamilton

I get to work on projects that I really enjoy. However great people seem to be leaving the company faster than great people get hired. On my org - perhaps less than in others- a man's opinion seems to count for more than a woman's of equal credibility and rank. It seems I've seen this happen more often than not that Women have to work harder and prove their points when men can make the same points and be believed with little or no proof. However the company as a whole is aware if the inherent unconscious bias and is making efforts to abate it.

They are making an effort, but it's pretty clear that men have more influence
Madam DragonSlayer

There is a huge gap between going from an hourly employee to a salary employee. Most require external experience to move forth. The company is working on improving these problems, but as of now, it is still a struggle.

Lady CantGetAhead

Leadership is a boy's club. Over the past few years there has been a lot of movement in Sr. Leadership and women have become less present in Leadership. Given the boy's club atmosphere, I'm not sure how they'll correct for this.

Lady saint.valentine Seller Risk Management

I haven't experienced anything troubling with regard to my gender. The company enthusiastically celebrates LGBTQ rights and flies a rainbow flag, which is wonderful. After 5 years of employment you are awarded a 30-day paid sabbatical. Health coverage is good/decent (Blue Cross Blue Shield of California). I have not personally used maternity leave at this company but I believe it's 90 days - eBay U.S. could really improve upon this and set a better standard by offering 6 months as recommended by the World Health Organization.

Lady anon144 Senior Member Techinical Staff, Data Analysis and Algorithms

I see close to 50% women in some parts of this company, which is super. I am not sure if that applies to all of the company though. There are also quite a few women at VP level.

Lady dreamer Sr software engineer

none

Lady Gatekeeper

I've worked here for 3 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them. Mid-level women don't seem to advance because of these subtle issues.

Depends on salary reveal
Lady poohbear MTS, Development

stand up for yourself

Lady happythoughts Sr Product Manager

good work life balance so far

it's great

Women Review eBay Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of eBay Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 26 reviews Company Website Lady MtHamilton Madam DragonSlayer Lady CantGetAhead Lady saint.valentine Lady anon144 Lady dreamer Lady Gatekeeper Lady poohbear Lady happythoughts Lady anon146