Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Elgin Community College to join us.

Beck et al. Services GmbH Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2018

It's a great place to work. If you are willing to take over responsbility: this is your chance!

it always depends on the job and customers. Sometimes you simply have to organize your work according to the needs of the customer, but whenever possible, this employer gives you the freedom to organize your work yourself.

I added a sabbatical time to the normal maternity leave

WIS International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.5

June 2018

How Wis Intl does NOT follow through giving the days off you request. These people do not return phone calls or Email either. They are quiet difficult to work with How the team does NOT ask where might YOU like to eat or even just stopping at to allow YOU, another person of the team to get, purchase something from like say Subway VS having to pay high prices at A Bar, A Brewery or the like. I am NEW to the team, Don’t have much extra $ for… They treat YOU like 2nd class citizens, also. I’m in Cheyenne, WY, they work out of The Denver, Co office. Have NOT been working long with. My resources are low, also, Not Much time for being able to build all up either, also. Again, I’m a Disability Individual, also. I marked this on my application where it asked me when applying with Wis Intl, also. I have back issues, muscle spasms at times I got to deal with; if 1 starts it does not matter to them. I’m a good, great worker also, all does not matter to them. All they care about is being like a marine sergeant. They do not care about how Much sleep/rest You been able to get, have or what You got to deal with at the house either; all they care about is Scheduling You for work, having You do Much work and NOT allowing You to deal with Much at the House, also when off. I receive SSI/SSDI, been that way since 1976 all is like slave labor, seeing how Much they can get out of You before breaking or speaking up to others about all. I understand Minneapolis, MN starting pay is 13 per hour, they pay only 10.30, what is Robert, chop liver? Just because the mid-West is more of a royal area, does that mean You cannot pay a better wage then the rest of the country?

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Tumi Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

This brand is run by Samsonite corporate and creatives (mostly men) that have been here for many years. Upward mobility is not an option people enjoy the status quo no matter how stale it feels. That being said, co-workers feel like family and culture is pretty relaxed.

Lloyd, Gray, Whitehead & Monroe, P.C. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

For a working mother, hours are an issue, and it is hard to meet your hourly requirement.

Fry's Food & Drug Stores Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2016

Get experience in food, cashiering, stocking before you come here. Very low pay to hard working associates with little experience. Bonuses are around $30-180 depending on the hours you made.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

The pay is low. I been working there for a year now. I have volunteered a lot to show my dedication, I have run myself very tired just to show how committed to this company. Some managers realize my dedication, but it never reflects good on my paycheck unless years are dedicated to this company. I am a young, hardworking girl that is only getting by making 8.10 an hour. When you have bills to pay, it gets hard trying to save for my future. I'm over stressed out and under paid.

Compass Learning Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

Basic FMLA policy. There is no paid leave for mom or dad.

RIIS Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

RIIS is an IT consulting firm that places consultants at client locations so you are expected to be billable. Flexibility to work from home or non-business hours is based on the client's policy, but generally, you are expected to bill the client only if you are on site. The salary is competitive and so are the benefits. I would personally, rather work through RIIS than be direct hire at the company I have been placed.

Creative Realities Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women are not treated well here. They are rarely promoted and receive excuses instead of raises. The only SEO female director was often excluded from leadership meetings, which were never on her schedule and happened only after she left for the day.

Recurly Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

When I started at Recurly, I was the only woman on my team, the only woman who was a developer, and the only Front-End Developer. Because *some* back-end developers believe that front-end development is "easier", I sometimes felt like some of them saw me as the dev with training wheels. To their credit, most of the other developers were kind, generous with their time, and supportive. Their intentions were good. Frustratingly, though, they would never put a penny into diversity initiatives I brought to them. The response was always the same—I'd bring a request to sponsor a conference or the like, I was told they'd "think about it", and every follow-up was met with the same. Additionally, I recruited a (male) front-end developer with similar experience to me who ultimately was offered $15k more than me. (anyone at Recurly is going to know who I am by this review. That's okay. I guess.)

LPL Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

June 2015

Maternity leave isnt the best but at least they do the standard 6 weeks at 60% pay. Working from home is frowned upon by most managers so that isnt a great option.