Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc to join us.

Aegis Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

I would recommend to not join this organization until the management is changed.

worst is the management there is no flexibility for employees they are being called from mid vacation and made ti work on weekends and after work hours on weekdays.

Be a Good Leader

Reading Hospital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It can be very stressful. Find your "people" - the ones who can help you navigate early on.

On my "local" level in my department, I am very flexible. On the nursing floors it is not. They must meet ratios - legally. This is understandable.

Artemis Canada Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

We try to make sure that everyone is valued, which means that we care about wellness and balance. The expectations for performance are really high, and this is possible when we are all happy and healthy across all areas of our lives.

Friends of the High Line Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is a disconnect between different departments, particularly office staff versus park operations. At the surface the organization appears to be very diverse and woman-friendly, with many moms working (including leadership positions) -- however, the opportunities for career advancement and fair pay just aren't there.

Miami University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The company I work at offers equal pay to men and women.

Ipas Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Depending on your role and unit there is great flexibility with hours and travel. Regardless of your role the internal equity is off and their aren't clear mechanisms for advancement or advocating for your benefits.

ViON Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Wonderful company that treats all the employees well. Great small perks that really help parents (ex: we close early on Halloween to allow parents to get home to trick or treat with their kids).

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Quanta Services Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are many old timers here. Some people it seems are being pushed to retire. Business is booming so they will fill any chair with a heartbeat. Poor management is abundant. If you love the single-file feeling you get at Big Corps...i'd say maybe....just make sure you get an office with a door.

Microsoft Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

March 2015

I have worked here for 3.5 years - its not an easy place to thrive. It takes a while to built credibility and trust. Not to mention, one should build a thick skin and toughen up, in terms of accepting criticism/not being heard, and still voice out to sustain and grow.