Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Entero to join us.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Donaldson Company, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Make sure you document your successes and take care to remember the awesome accomplishments you have helped get through as no one else will help you do that.

Fortress Investment Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

each group may be different but it's expected that when you are not working you are still reachable - 24/7 and anytime you are on "vacation"

Crohn's & Colitis Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

A lot varies depending on chapter and your specific boss, but overall it is a great place to work!

McMaster-Carr Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Depending on your department, the company has flexible schedules. Even without flexible schedules, they respect a normal 8 hour work day without lots of extra time beyond that.

GLP US Management LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

GLP US is a male-centric employer. There are very few women in leadership roles and no women in executive positions.

ISGN Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

Limited job options, low pay, the company is extremely mismanaged - they do not have a set guide of procedures in place and change the rules every other day. Despite this, you'll receive a reprimand for following the old rules before you've learned of the newest change. They value time over quality, at the expense of the client. The training and explanations of procedures are severely lacking. Due to these reasons, employees are constantly contradicting each other. I'm also forced to remain in one of the lowest positions due to lack of opportunity, even though I've worked professionally for 15 years, have previously owned my own company, and have more experience than most of the men in charge. However, my location is limited in job opportunities. In addition, I believe this company is extremely unethical in their business dealings and it's extremely bothersome to now have a lack of opportunity that would allow me to work for a company and in a position that I would not only enjoy, but would thrive and again have pride in my work.

Acumed, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.5

Stay away. Unless you're a sports loving man (orsomeone who aspires to be that person), you will never rise in the ranks.

Jones Day Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

The opportunities here appear to be the same for men and for women. There are many women in leadership roles, which demonstrates the firm's commitment to equality.

Hobby Lobby Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I think it is a great company to work for, although my store is short staffed due to just opening in Jan. It can be stressful at times but everyone works together as a team and gets the job done.