Expedia Inc. http://www.expedia.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Expedia Inc.?
NewlyTechy

This company has a fantastic focus on ensuring women represent an even portion of senior management and are compensated as much as their male counterparts. It is a fast paced company that is not for those averse to change and rewards those who take initiatives and calculated risks. Very much a "learn forward" kind of culture. IF you learned from a failed test, then it wasn't a failure. Learning nothing is the failure.

EIEmployee

Good benefits, but few women in leadership positions.

Expedia has recently implemented great parental benefits, but it is unclear if the company culture will allow employees to fully utilize them.
Lady Travel Tech Female

I've worked here for nearly 3 years and have seen a lot of discussion towards improved support of women in recent months. Not fully clear how much is talk vs how much is action. Parental leave has been improved recently and there's more talk of flex options. We're still pretty weak in training, mentorship, etc. The leadership is nearly fully male. My manager is great bad super supportive, but I'm his only female direct of ~10 directs. I think things will get better over the next few years (there's a goal for 2020 around leadership share that is female), but it will take some time.

Lady LikeABoss Marketing Manager, Retail

I've worked at this company for eight years. In that time I've seem the organization make a concerted effort in their focus on including women in more leadership roles and gender equality. It's now more about your performance than your gender. As it should be.

upper management are primarily men

Lady MsMina

N/A

Lady Sissa

I just started with this company and thus far it mirrors a lot of other businesses that are attempting to take a more active role in their promotion of women. While we are very male heavy in executive leadership positions, there are a good number of women at the director level and there has been company-wide talk from leadership about the need to promote more women.

Lady anonymoususer

The company is working on increasing the number of women in leadership roles. But there's still some way to go.

Madam Athena

Women are underrepresented in management roles and the women already in management actively work against a career path for other women. Atmosphere of jealousy and gossip. Very high school. Men are just as bad.

Lady Climbs Global Retail

I've been promoted through the technology side with huge support from both female and male bosses. It's a great company in which to grow!

Most teams are awesome, though you will come across the occasional group that thinks talking about their wives and women amirite?! most people aren't like that and it's easy to avoid those that are.

Women Review Expedia Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Expedia Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.1 stars, based on 17 reviews Company Website NewlyTechy EIEmployee Lady Travel Tech Female Lady LikeABoss Lady anon147 Lady MsMina Lady Sissa Lady anonymoususer Madam Athena Lady Climbs