Exposure Events, Inc.

exposureevent.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Exposure Events, Inc. to join us.

Bureau of Reclamation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a wonderful place to work. The work matters and the people make it such a fantastic place to be.

Our Regional Director has fostered a very healthy work-life balance; we're allowed to tele-work (with Management approval); management strives very hard to ensure that we are trained, and problems are identified, rectified and resolved very quickly.

SOS International LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Company does not have documented or consistent policies. Flex-time or remote work (even on an as needed basis), and women who have to leave early or take off to care for children is not considered acceptable by some leaders in the company.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Monster Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.2

The flexibile hours and work from home concept is great for raising kids at home.

The Howard Hughes Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lack of women in leadership roles.

Navisite Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They try to prevent it from being a boys club, but the long hours and inflexible office policy make it very difficult for working moms to balance home and family. The men all rely on their wives to handle everything at home, failing to realize that I am also someone's wife.

The Southern Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years, and the company does make efforts to promote women, but I'd say the family policies are equally rough for men and women. The culture is generally not very family-friendly, BUT it truly depends on your manager and department. I've been relatively lucky over the years, but I've had friends who have been in ridiculous situations (being made to take off an hour of vacation if they had to go to a school play - even though a professional and not hourly employee). The culture trends toward the old school chained-to-your-desk from 8 to 5 mentality, but again, it greatly varies with who you work for. I've been awfully lucky over the years. They do try to promote a diverse workforce. The job is very stable. It's hard to get fired from Southern Company (or it's sub companies - Alabama Power, Georgia Power, Gulf Power, Mississippi Power, Southern Nuclear, Southern Power and Southern Company Services). The provide a nice bonus, they are fairly good about career paths and they provide a nice pension, so there are good points about working here. Regarding the parental leave policy, it has been ridiculously antiquated for decades. They recently performed a study showing how many female engineers they were losing because of it, so they've made some much needed changes. They now offer 14 fully paid weeks as of Jan. 1, 2016. This is for new parents and adoptive parents as well. Before you had two weeks and could then use your vacation and sick leave and then go unpaid. Some managers hated to see their employees in rough shape, so would offer extended sick leave throughout whatever you agreed with them at 60 percent. Management is male-dominated and very southern old-school. They are making, what I consider, honest efforts to diversify, and I think in not too long we will see the fruits of that, but for now it's run by wealthy men with stay at home wives with full time help who take care of everything. At the end of the day, we will see that diversification (and already see it a bit), but it's a sad fact that most women who come up in the company through management are harder to deal with. The attitude is very much "I didn't have all these 'privileges' and you shouldn't either, which is disheartening. For the most part, male managers are much more family-friendly. The new policy is nice and workable, but I hope over time, as an industry-leader and a Fortune 500 company, they will become more generous.

Genesis Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

As of 2015, You may use up all your sick and vaca time to have some of your maternity leave as paid. I have worked here 3 years with excellent annual reviews and only recently for the first time received a 1% raise and the highest one could get was 2%. Frequent pay freezes happen. Women frequently are promoted within this company however within the healthcare field, especially therapy our women to men ratio is 8:2.

CHI Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

When I started with them, they were Alegent Health. CHI Health took over & centralized benefits. The people who answer the questions about benefits don't even have them nor do they work for the company - it went downhill after the merger.

Fairfax Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Most tech leads are men. Some teams are more female friendly than others. Hours are quite flexible.

National Football League Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015

I worked there for three years, and found it to be a place where there were struggles between the "old guard" who had been there forever and were lifers, versus the newer folks who wanted to make change and improve things. The pay was pretty bad across the board.