Madam LaMadame Senior Consultant, Business Advisory

In EY Poland there is a lot of initiatives supporting women. But from my perspective they are run only because they are politically proper. I don't think they change the women situation here in EY Poland (lots of women at the junior level, the higher rank the lower diversity rate - just a fev female partners).

Lady anon744 Advisory

There are more women at lower levels but as you move up there are less and less.

Lady GoGirl Consultant, Advisory

N/A

Lady Hifly Consultant, Regulatory Compliance

Great place for both men and women!

Lady anon743 Staff, ITS

I've just started working here for half year. My practice is relatively dominated by females. Females are given the equal opportunity to develop their career here.

Lady auditfairy Senior, Assurance

There is an inclusiveness group for women that connects women from the staff to partner level.

anon741 Girl

In the practice area that I work in, there are very few women in advanced roles, which makes it difficult for more junior women to network. Without good role models, I have noticed a lot of women leaving recently. Also, in any consulting role, the hours and expectations are high. Although flexibility is promoted, it is often at the expense of having to log in late at night to finish work or on the weekends.

Depends on what you want in life. Consulting hours are very difficult and if having a family and being present often is important than I would probably not recommend. However, if those are not priorities, than yes I would recommend as I think the opportunity for women are numerous.
Lady abc37

There are huge expectations for production (both for male & female employees), however, it could be more difficult for working parents. The firm does offer flexibility (not just working parents but for all employees) but it can be difficult to feel comfortable taking this time. A lot depends on your supervisor and the team/project that you are working on.

Madam anon739

You must be ready to work long hours, even during the week-end. The speak about flexibility, but it means "working from home" after work or on the week-ends.

There are a lot of resources and benefits available for working moms.

Women Review EY for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of EY by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 75 reviews Company Website Madam LaMadame Lady anon744 Lady GoGirl Lady Hifly Lady anon743 Lady auditfairy anon741 Girl Lady abc37 Madam anon739 Lady anon731