Lady kbv106 Manager, Tax

Varies from office to office

Lady 1889 Staff, Assurance

As a younger staff, it is nearly impossible to have a work/life balance. The higher up in the company, the more flexibility you can achieve

Lady anon343 Manager, Advisory

I have been with this company for few years and I have seen so many women senior managers who have taken maternity leaves and have been completely supported by the firm. Most of our Advisory partners are women. This may not be the perfect place for work/life balance during busy season, but definitely offers great flexibility and good people to work with.

Lady Gold

There are some very strong female role models in the firm. I would not say there is a glass ceiling at EY. The firm does provide a work/life balance most of the year, but like all accounting firms, there are busy seasons that affect the work life balance. There are benefits the firm offers to help women deal with child care and adult care issues during those challenging times. The benefits are great and the offices promote a healthy lifestyle.

Madam anon342 Executive Assistant, CBS

I really like working here, but not sure how likely they are to promote people or move to a different area within the company.

Lady ey123

Lots of flexibility (work from home, flex time, flexible work arrangements, great paid maternity leave with the ability to take additional time off unpaid). Best place for working moms!

Flexible. Culture supports women, mothers, parents. Negotiate what you need/want. Anything is possible. Ask for what you need. Work life balance achievable. Great place to work. Still struggle with a severe lack of diversity in leadership roles, leading to bias and challenges for women moving up the ranks. But if you are happy where you are, it's great.

Madam Pie

N/A

Lady Stoffka1 Executive Assistant, ESS

I been here 26 years and it is a great place to work, especially with flexibility. Working remotely is an option that's available. The people are friendly, caring and very supportive.

Lady Betty

I have been retired for 17 years so I do not think I can comment here

Women Review EY for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of EY by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 75 reviews Company Website Lady kbv106 Lady 1889 Lady anon343 Lady Gold Madam anon342 Lady ey123 Lady anon651 Madam Pie Lady Stoffka1 Lady Betty