Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Federal Home Loan Banks to join us.

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2018

They do not provide enough flexibility nor support for syngle mothers.

If the idea of losing shifts on your next schedule after you called out due to your son being hospitalized sounds appealing to you. Work here.

D&E, A Housing and Economic Empowerment Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

August 2018

Do not work here unless you can afford to work without being paid or having you’re paycheck late. They do not communicate enough or tell the truth about your money.

You will be heavily micromanaged and they will track you by trickery and anything else in order not to pay you.

The original founders who are the managers of the business would have to step down and not be a part of any operations and handling of he finances for me to work here again.

Celebrating Home Direct Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

August 2018

This business has been closed due to the owners closing the business.

They’ve closed.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

TransWestern Capital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Must be willing to take charge of various tasks and opportunities.

Obelisk Legal Support Solutions Ltd Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My employer is actually an advocate for women in law and created a non-profit to raise awareness about the history of women in law called The First Hundred Years.

Some on the team work 5 days a week with 2 remote days.

Community School of Music & Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you have savings, or a partner that is making a good salary, or your expenses are minimal, taking on an instructor position with CSMA is wonderful. Working with the children is extremely rewarding, very supportive colleagues and majority women on staff, and you have access to excellent curriculum and resources which frees up your time and energy to focus on teaching.

Abington Memorial Hospital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women dominated in nursing, but women physicians were not treated well/supported on a level playing field with male physicians.

Live Axle Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Male dominated, no policy for maternity leave

Hadassah Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is a women's organization, so there are a lot of benefits for women. I think the Maternity leave could be better though considering its a women's organization