Fidelity National Information Services www.fisglobal.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Fidelity National Information Services?
Lady Torcano

I think in general this company treats women fairly, or at least as badly as it treats men. It's just not a good place to work in general. The one experience I had where I felt I was treated badly because of my gender, was reported and taken care of by my manager. If they could get all of the company to work as a whole and try to sell solutions that we do not have a way to provide, things would be a lot better. The constant fire drills make for a very stressful work environment, male or female.

Not so much not to other women as not to anyone. Too many fires to put out, not enough people to do so. Salaries low. Bonuses non-existent unless you are at the very top.
Madam MeowMeow

I worked in the call center. Not allowed to stand at your desk. Sometimes stay tethered to your desk for 4+ hours at a time. People fired on a regular basis, never know when it will be you. Customers of course are mostly horrible and calls are non-stop. Mandatory Overtime all the time and although you can "volunteer" for specific OT hours, not always approved and they will randomly select hours for you.

Women Review Fidelity National Information Services for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Fidelity National Information Services by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

1.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady Torcano Madam MeowMeow