Fidelity National Information Services

www.fisglobal.com

Lady Torcano

I think in general this company treats women fairly, or at least as badly as it treats men. It's just not a good place to work in general. The one experience I had where I felt I was treated badly because of my gender, was reported and taken care of by my manager. If they could get all of the company to work as a whole and try to sell solutions that we do not have a way to provide, things would be a lot better. The constant fire drills make for a very stressful work environment, male or female.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Not so much not to other women as not to anyone. Too many fires to put out, not enough people to do so. Salaries low. Bonuses non-existent unless you are at the very top.

Madam MeowMeow

I worked in the call center. Not allowed to stand at your desk. Sometimes stay tethered to your desk for 4+ hours at a time. People fired on a regular basis, never know when it will be you. Customers of course are mostly horrible and calls are non-stop. Mandatory Overtime all the time and although you can "volunteer" for specific OT hours, not always approved and they will randomly select hours for you.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Fidelity National Information Services for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Fidelity National Information Services by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady Torcano Madam MeowMeow