Ford Motor http://www.ford.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Ford Motor?
RLCVentures Portfolio Management Lead, IT

Great place to work but you need to be stratgic and buils a network.

Ford is trying to change the culture but the process to get promoted is challenging and you need the right sponsor or you will need to move to another position withing the company and start over.
Lady Wobbler Sales

Great example of treating male and female employees equitably. Great maternity package and support.

Lady Fired after maternity leave Project Engineer, Product Development

Get ready to fight to prove that your engineering degree and years of experience are worth as much as your male counterpart. It's a "man's world" in engineering and product development so you're on your own! I enjoyed working in the automotive industry and the challenges it provided, but Ford let me go immediately after my maternity leave. How's that for supporting women in the work force?

Madam Helen Manager, HR

After 15 years I can say this Company provides equal opportunity, flexibility and an inclusive environment. There are women in all functions at all levels. The issues facing women here are the same that face women in general in our society and are not unique or created by our corporate culture.

Women Review Ford Motor for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Ford Motor by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website RLCVentures Lady Wobbler Lady Fired after maternity leave Madam Helen