General Electric http://www.ge.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about General Electric?
Lady Lady8888 Controllership

Long hours and limited opportunities

Lady Elpida

Take advantage of every opportunity GE offers to further expand on what you know as well as learn something new. Don't be scared to take risks, go for that travelling role and make sure you network! Go to all networking events!! Review for GE Healthcare

Madam lala

GE treats men and women very equally, which can be rare in oil & gas. Don't be afraid to go in boldly. Review for GE Oil & Gas

I have been with this company for many years. It has definately progressed to a family oriented company. I would share with other women that it is a male dominated company and you need to stay on your game to gain the respect that you will need to get past some of the "boys club" types that are still lingering.

Lady branace Finance

Lady anon475 MANUFACTURING

DON'T BE AFRAID ITS A NEW DAY

Lady anon476 Lead Engineer/ Lead Technologist, Engineering

I haven't taken maternity leave, but I have taken sick leave, for a couple surgeries. Of the leaves, only one was disastrous, and caused me to lose a promotion, but I had to understand that the company needed someone in the position and I wasn't ready to return to work. Otherwise, the stress I chose to take on, seemed to be unnecessary. I realize after all these years, to never burn bridges, always try to network, and keep your eyes open to opportunities in new and emerging fields.

Madam Manager

Don't be afraid to sell yourself and build relationships early be at all levels of the organization. Don't be afraid to build relationships/ talk with senior management... they are regular people too! Sell yourself and when looking for your role internally, reach out to your internal network and find out about the role, manager, and get people to put in a good word for you.

Savvy Girl

Find a mentor. Know performance is rewarded, though bar is high.

Lady Sill Capital

you need to make friends.

Women Review General Electric for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of General Electric by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 77 reviews Company Website Lady Lady8888 Lady Elpida Madam lala Lady anon1152 Lady branace Lady anon475 Lady anon476 Madam Manager Savvy Girl Lady Sill